Chapter 4

Emily had to talk to Garcia because this was bothering the hell out of her.

    "Hey Em i'm gonna go for a run i'll be back," JJ informed,
"Uh yeah that's fine." Emily smiled. Emily watched as JJ Walked out of her front door and when JJ stepped out of Emily's apartment she immediately called Garcia. "Hey Garcia, I need your help with something," Emily answered anxiously, "What do you need princess?" Garcia replied.

"Is JJ straight?" Emily asked, Garcia started to laugh which upset Emily more, "GARCIA IM SERIOUS" Emily Yelled into her phone. "Alright, Alright No JJ is not straight she is in fact Bisexual. Why do you ask, are you going to take my blue eyed wonder on a date finally?" Garcia replied.

"Wait Garcia you know i like JJ?" Emily asked, "Of course sugar plum the team except JJ knows it's obvious that you two like each other." Garcia stated,

"Ok thanks garcia." Emily replied but hung up before Garcia could reply.

    JJ was on her way back to Emily's apartment when she got a call from garcia, "Hey Pen wh-" JJ was cut off mid sentence,

"JJ don't be mad at me but i sorta kinda told Emily you were Bisexual, BUT ONLY BECAUSE SHE ASKED." Garcia blurted out. "Garcia, why would Emily ask that? She's straight right?" JJ asked.

"Uh no Emily's gay full on gay only likes girls" Garcia responed surprised that JJ didn't know this piece of info, "Wait she is? Damnit... uh it's fine that you told Emily, but i'm going to continue on my run." JJ stated.

    When JJ arrived at Emily's apartment she saw Emily on the couch sitting watching her favorite show. Emily noticed that JJ came home so when JJ walked past the couch she invited JJ to watch Oitnb with her, JJ agreed but said she had to change first.

    JJ got changed and sat on the couch with Emily, and watched Oitnb with her for the rest of the night.

2 days later

"Hey Jayje can we talk about what happened that night?" Emily asked. JJ shifted where she was sitting, JJ did want to talk about what happened but also didn't. "Uh yeah what do you want to talk about?" JJ replied,

"JJ ever since you kissed me i couldn't stop thinking about it and it brought back these buried feelings that i have for you but i don't want to ruin our friendship and-" Emily was cut off by JJ's lips on hers in a needy but passionate kiss. It took a few seconds for Emily to respond to the kiss, JJ slipped her tongue in Emily's mouth which made Emily moan into JJ's mouth. Emily pulled JJ onto her lap, Emily pulled away from the kiss unwilling for a need of air, she  felt lightheaded when she pulled away missing the contact they once had. JJ blushed realizing how close to Emily she is. "I have feelings for you too Emily." JJ stated.

    "Yes i think i got that from the kiss we shared." Emily Joked.

JJ hit her shoulder, "Hey!" JJ laughed, Emily stared at JJ wondering how 2 days ago she was stressing about her feelings for JJ and now shes laying here on her couch cuddling with the love of her life, she wanted to give JJ the world.

"Hey JJ you want to go on a date with me?" Emily asked.

"Of course Em" JJ replied, Emily was so happy she pulled JJ into another kiss and they stayed there for a minute with their foreheads against each other.