Chapter 11

Emily's POV |

JJ just got out of the hospital and she hasn't left my side ever since I found her.

If Will wasn't already dead then I'd strangle that son of a bitch for hurting my JJ, JJ was in the hospital for a week until she was eligible to be released.

JJ didn't want to leave Emily, she was scared that somehow he'd come back from the dead and come after her again, As it seemed impossible you can't really blame her. They both arrived at their apartment and JJ still stuck close to Emily all the way to their apartment.

4 weeks later...

JJ has been feeling weird these past weeks, like this morning she got up and threw up. Emily has definitely noticed JJ having an increased appetite and going to the bathroom more often, As much as Emily dread JJ being pregnant with that monster's baby she would support JJ every step of the way. Emily walked into their bedroom and sat next to JJ with a bag in her hand. She hesitantly said "Hey JJ is there a chance you're pregnant?" JJ looked at Emily horrified, JJ realized that she hadn't got her period yet, "babe I know you probably just put the pieces together but i want you to take this pregnancy test and if its positive i will stay with you every step of the way." Emily reassured her girlfriend. "Um Ok I will, do you promise you will stay?" JJ says in a small voice, Emily lifting JJ chin and said "I promise baby that i will stay with you no matter what." Emily then kissed JJ on the lips.

JJ got up and opened the box once she was in the bathroom, did the pregnancy test and left it in the bathroom to wait for the results then set her phone timer and cuddled with Emily hoping to god that it wasn't true. 5 minutes later her phone timer went off. Emily walked with JJ to the bathroom to check the results and she's glad she did because when JJ saw that it was positive she collapsed crying, Emily held JJ close to her chest reassuring her girlfriend that its ok and that she's here.