𝒜𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃

King Edmund fell at Bosworth and Henry Tudor claimed the throne

King Edmund fell at Bosworth and Henry Tudor claimed the throne. York has lost.

Charlotte Neville is left with little time to grieve as she has to prepare to face this new, hostile world and protect her daughters from it. In a new Tudor court, she has few allies but that does not mean she is helpless. She knows how easily empires can rise and fall and she will not rest until her blood sits on the throne that is theirs by right.

Following her family's defeat, Lily of York must adapt to her new role and decide whether to be loyal to the house of her birth or to the house her heart demands she protect. Her mother taught her family was the most important thing in life, but how can she cope when she has to choose between them?

Caitlin of Lancaster grew up aware of the fact that she was a threat. Lancaster blood flows through her veins. She's a claimant to a throne she has no interest in — first in a Yorkist court, now in a Tudor court. Yet, her lack of interest in the throne does not make her any less dangerous and she's watched closely in this new world. All she wants is to see her family restored to their place, but how will she able to help from inside a gilded cage?

Bess of Gloucester knows her worth. She knows she's dangerous to the new regime. She might not be a princess, but Neville and York blood both course through her veins. Yet she never expected her footprint in history would be quite so large.

Nora, Bella and Kathryn of York might be young, but they still know what they are. Royal. And being royal means they will be used for an alliance. Like countless other women, their fate is to be married off for the benefit of their countries. Although, in their case, it will be for the benefit of a rebellion. As they grow up, knowing they will be instrumental in the restoration of their family, they start to wonder: how much of it is worth it?

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

Annabel Scholey as Charlotte Neville

Katie McGrath as Lily of York