Important Information

Hey everyone! Potato_Trash_45 here! As some of you might be aware, this is my new account! My email wasn't working for my old account and I forgot the password (the last part wasn't a problem until Wattpad signed me out of my account while creating the new one.) Because of this, I will be unable to do anything in my old account, which makes me incredibly sad.

To my new readers, I hope you enjoy this story. I'm copying over the chapters from my old account onto this one, while making changes to some of the newer ones (and recently, the older ones). If you have any questions for Q&A's or questions in general, please message me as I check my account daily and I'll get back to you ASAP. Also, as some decisions for story directions have already been decided, please feel free to voice your opinions, but do understand that the story will probably not change. (For now. I may go back and change the first few chapters) This doesn't mean your opinion doesn't matter, as I love to hear what people think.

On a more personal note, I've never written anything like this. I've never taken the time to develop a story and I've especially never published it for others to read. For me, this is a story that also shows my growth as a beginner writer. If you feel like I'm focusing too much or too little on something, or clarifications need to be made, please let me know and I'll work to fix it. Please be patient with me and I hope you all enjoy the story.