Prologue

Hi , this is my first story I have ever written and I'm not sure how it will turn out, but please feel free to leave request in the comments.

Y/n POV

"This is it" I say as you swing I diamond sword "just a few more hits." As the words leave my mouth the achievement 'Free The End' appears on the bottom of my screen.

I quickly stop the timer and glance back at my stream. "Yes, let's go, 24 minutes and 43 seconds,almost a new record!"

"Okay guys I'm going to go ahead and end the stream here. I hope you all have enjoyed watching me defeat the ender dragon. Bye everyoneeeee."

I quickly end the stream and get up from my chair and stretch.

I am a small streamer with 21k, but my numbers are growing. People are always asking me questions about myself and what I look like seeing as I opted out from having a face cam.

Checking my phone I see it is almost three in the morning.

"Oh my" I mutter to yourself before racing to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I go on YouTube and click play on the first video I see. It happens to be a minecraft video from someone called 'Dream'.

I get hooked into the video and almost watch the whole thing before realizing I need to get to sleep. "There's only a few more minutes left, I'll finish the video and go to sleep."

The video plays in the background as I do my nightly routine and head to bed silently slipping into the covers and fall asleep as YouTube continues to play.

____________________________________

So I know this chapter is pretty short and uneventful, but it is mostly just to lead into the story. Kind of like a prologue.

Also please comment and vote it really helps me out and it gets my story out there, I try to update often and I really want people to read my story.

301 words