Part 7

Y/n's POV

Sitting outside by the fire we watch the day pass us by as the three boys catch up telling the stories they could remember. I have learned a lot about Nick and Clay through the stories and I have grown closer to them.

I now know that George is colorblind and screams a lot. Nick has known Clay since they were kids and Clay, Dream, hasn't shown his face to many people.

As the sun starts to set and the air gets colder we put out the fire and pack away all of our stuff rising to our feet as a few skeletons spawn in the distance.

We start our hike back to the house, which I need to expand for more people.

George, Clay, and Nick are all walking ahead of me as I trail behind them keeping an eye out behind us so we don't get hurt.

Clay slows down his pace to walk beside me.

"So we never really finished our introductions, I don't really know much about you."

I look up to see his deep green eyes already looking at me and I let out a small giggle.

"Well what would you like to know"

He turns ahead and looks at George and Nick in front of us before he looks back at me. "How did you find George."

A smile forms on my face as I remember meeting the brown haired British boy.

"Well it was the first night we were here and it was dark outside so I was in my house when I heard someone rattling my door. I had grabbed my sword and when he walked it he screamed like a girl. I didn't even know there were other players so it was quite a surprise to see another person in my house, but after that we just ate and when to sleep."

Clay chuckles as he looks at George.

"Yeah, that seems like George"

We walk in silence for a while listening to Nick's conversation with George when I feel a gust of wind blow sending me shivering.

Clay looks down at me before removing his hoodie and offering it to me.

I look at him and shake my head, " no, you need it, it's cold"

He rolls his eyes and pushes the jacket into my hand. "Which is exactly why you need it more"

I slip my arms and head through the holes of the hoodie that is too big for me. It goes to about mid thigh, but I like it.

George turns around to check on and when he sees me he smiles but it falters when he sees that I'm wearing dream's jacket. He looks at Clay then back and me and I could have sworn I saw a look of hurt in his eyes.

'Why would be care of me and Clay are talking'

I look down and realization hits me

'Clays jacket, but why would he care, Clay is just being nice and we are friends...even if they are all really attractive'

We continue walking towards the house in silence.

Dream's POV

'Why did George look at me like that'

I replay the look on George's face when he saw y/n wearing my hoodie.

'Is something going on between them. I mean it's obvious she is gorgeous and not to mention funny, but they practically just met, we all did.'

My eyes drift down to y/n who is walking beside me with her hands in the pocket. Her eyes darting around to make sure nothing is sneaking up on us.

'She's also really thoughtful'

I look ahead when I feel someone tackle me to the ground just in time for an arrow to fly right where I was a second earlier.

I look to see who tackled me when, sure enough. I see it was y/n.

She scrambles off me taking out her sword before reaching out to help me up.

"Thanks"

Offering me a smile and a head nod she takes off in the direction of the arrow blocking an incoming attack from a spider.

The rest of us rush over to help her with our not so good swords.

I run at the skeleton who tried to shoot me, attacking him with the wooden sword George had given me during our lunch.

The skeleton shoot me and I expertly block the arrow with my sword the tip sticking into the wood before raising the sword and delivering the final blow that turn him into a pile of bones.

Looking around at the other I see y/n kill the spider and Nick standing over George protecting him from a zombie.

I see y/n rush over to George who is laying on the ground and nod to me to help Nick.

Nick and I finish off the zombie and turn to see George who has a bite mark on his shoulder currently being wrapped in white string by y/n.

"George are you okay, what happened"

George looks at me before letting out a pained hiss as y/n applies pressure to his wound.

"I was attacking one zombie when another one came up behind me and bit me. It hurts, but at least we don't bleed...yet."

"Ok all done" y/n says lifting George up onto his feet and giving him a gentle nudge in the direction of the house.

I see George's cheeks turn slightly pink and a smile emerges as y/n whispers something in his ear.

Time skip to the house

The night is almost over when we finally make it to the house and we are all exhausted.

Y/n takes the lead leaving George's side and opening the door for the three of us.

"Ladies first" she smirks motioning us to go inside.

Walking in I see a much better house that I was expecting. It looks nice even though there isn't anywhere to sit or sleep...yet.

Closing the door behind us we each take a piece of bread that Sapnap so generously shared with us and ate filling up our hunger bars so we could heal after our fight.

I watch as y/n gently helps George down onto the ground so we can all get some sleep before walking over to another empty part of the wall and sits down.

'Should I go and sit with her..?'

After a quick debate in my head and decide why not and I walk over and sit down beside her.

She looks up at me with sleepy eyes and muffles a yawn with her hand.

"Hey, did you need something?" she asked politely, so she is facing me a little more.

I look at her and I can't help but smile. Even though she is clearly exhausted she still want to make sure everyone else is happy and taken care of.

"No, I'm good, just figured I could give you some company"

Yawning again she nods and leans against the wall trying to go to sleep.

I scoot closer to her and wrap my arm around her bringing her towards me so she could lean on me.

Unknowingly she shifts and snuggles closer to me. I sit there for a moment taking in the warmth that she was giving off before my eyes close and we all drift to sleep.
_____________________________
please comment and vote it really helps me out and it gets my story out there, I update daily and I really want people to read my story.
1231 words