Part 13

George's POV

"Bye Dream, bye y/n"

"Come on George let's get going"

Setting off on our adventure Nick and I have no clue where we are going or what we are trying to find. We just know we should try to find it.

We walk mostly in silence until we get to the desert where we talk about a bunch of things until we get to the topic of our situation.

"How long do you think it will take for us to complete all the challenges"

I look at Nick and see him furrow his brows in thought.

"I'm hoping not too long, I mean, I like spending time with you guys, but I don't really like the risks associated with this place. And I definitely miss the food variety."

I let out a small chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Of course you would be the one worried about the variety of your food."

"What can I say, I like the options"

We go back to small talk and we are about halfway through the desert when I start to feel hot. I notice how Nicks and I are both now sweating.

'This isn't normal'

Shedding off my jacket I see nick also taking off his black undershirt and stuffing it into his bag.

"Hey let's make a pit stop over there"

I see Nick pointing further down a hill to a river.

We change our course and head towards the water practically sprinting as we get closer. Surprisingly we both had the same idea, we have to jump in.

Emerging from under the water I wipe the water out of my eyes and run a hand through my hair, Nick does the same before splashing me. A huge wave comes my way a small fish riding it.

I turn my back just in time for the water wave to hit the side of my body. I feel flopping on my head; reaching up I grab the fish I throw it at Nick.

Correcting my footing I send a wave back towards Nick, which he wasn't expecting, and it hit him directly in the face.

Nick starts to wobble knocked off balance, so when I send another wave his way he sinks into the water with a splash.

I move to start to get out of the river when I feel something grabbing my ankle.

"AHHH"

Kicking my ankle the grip gets tighter and pulls my foot out from under me sending me straight into the water.

I grab whatever was holding my ankle and pull it up to the surface. Opening my eyes I see a hand and following it I see a drenched and dripping Nick with his arm in the air giving me a sheepish grin.

"Sorry?"

I drop his hand and head towards the edge of the river and onto the sand Nick following in suit behind me. We ring out our clothes the best we can and get out some of the food y/n packed for us.

"Hey George, did you happen to bring any cobblestone"

"Uhhh, yeah how much do you need"

Nick walks over to me with some coal in hand.

"Just eight pieces, I have an idea"

I hand him the cobble and lay down on the sand closing my eyes for a quick nap.

A few minutes had passed when I feel a kick on my leg. I open my eyes and see Nick looking down at me with four glass bottles in his hand.

I stand up and he hands me two bottles and walks towards the river looking back to make sure I'm following him.

"Now that we can get hot and thirsty I figured it might be in our best interest to carry some water with us"

We fill up our bottles in the river, collect our things, and head off again in the direction of the soon to be setting sun.

Two bottles, three hours, and four apples later we reach the end of the desert and the beginning of a dark forest and swamp. Continuing our journey we come across what seems to be a witch's hut.

After navigation our way through the swampy water we climb up the stairs to the hut and knock on the door. When no one answers we walk in assuming it was abandoned and looted the chests.

I hear a bottle break behind me and I am hit with nausea, another bottle breaks and I can barely see a block in front of me.

I start trying to feel around towards the door and I assume Nick was doing the same because our heads bashed together and we fall to the floor holding our heads in our hands.

The last thing I hear before my eyes shut in the sound of an evil laugh, kind of like a witch.

~~~~~

I open my eyes and see that we are underground in a four by four by six cube made of iron bars. There are iron chains on our wrists tied behind our backs.

'Well this can't get much worse'

850 words

So I took the SAT yesterday and it sucked, so I didn't feel like writing another chapter.

And I feel like y'all are gonna get a little angry with what happens during the next chapter, but everything will work out.