Part 14

Y/n's POV

Opening my eyes I see the sun shining through the window onto an empty bed.

'Where's Clay'

I stand up and stretch letting out a yawn looking around to see if Clay left anything.

'Nothing seems out of place. '

Walking out the door to the new living room I am once again alone. I grab my pack and out out the front door to get started on gathering more resources.

I spend a while mining cobblestone and chopping trees to finish the house and start a farm for food. The day goes on and I still don't know where Clay is.

Looking around the land surrounding the house I am still unable to find Clay and it's starting to worry me.

'He was hurt pretty bad last night, I hope he is okay'

I give up on searching for Clay and start on making a food farm. Placing a crafting table down I craft fences and a hoe and get to work.

My thoughts consume me and I barely notice when it starts getting dark. I have finished the farm which consists of two 2x8 rows of wheat, one 2x8 row of carrots, one 2x8 row of potatoes, and half a row of pumpkins.

The house has been patched up and there isn't much left for me to do except wait for Clay to arrive. I sit on the chairs I constructed and fiddle with my sword as the moon rises and falls.

George's POV

"Psst, Sapnap"

A tired and groggy Nick looks up staring at me through the iron bars.

"What?"

I look around making sure no one was near so I could tell him my plan.

"You need to try to contact Dream, tell him to just continue straight from the direction we took off in until he sees the swamp with the Witch hut."

Nick nods before messing with his watch. I watch as he concentrates on communicating with Dream.

'He's never tried to communicate with anyone before'

I give him time to figure out how to contact Dream and eagerly wait for his response.

A smile spreads across his face.

"DREAM, how are you buddy"

I chuckle, despite our current situation Nick still manages to make me laugh.

"Yeah, that's good, that's good, so you see, me and George, we currently have a problem."

It's times like these I wish I could hear the full conversation.

"So we are kinda locked in a cage by what I think is a witch..... No we can't get out, we need your help...... just head straight in the direction we left in until you find a swamp......no no no don't bring y/n....... she will be fine.....yeah please hurry.....thanks"

Moments pass and Nick doesn't say anything as I stare at him waiting for the explanation on what Dream said.

"So is he coming?"

Nick looks and me confused before the realization dawns on him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, he's on his way, now we just have to wait"

Hours pass and Nick and I just wait talking about anything we can think of to help pass the time.

"You know I've been thinking"

"Oh no"

Nick glares at me.

"ANYWAYS, Do you think y/n seems familiar, like for some reason I feel like I've met her before in the real world"

I think back to how quickly I trusted her and the connection I feel with her.

"I mean she definitely doesn't seem like a stranger, but I don't remember her and I don't think she remembers us. I definitely feel a connection with her though."

Nick nods agreeing with my answer. He opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by a creaking door.

"Sapnap? George? You down here?"

Our eyes go wide and we stand up walking to the bars of the cage.

"Yeah, Dream were down here"

Slowly Dream comes around the corner carrying a torch. Walking over to the cage door he fiddles with the lock.

A loud 'click' fills the cave and the door opens letting Dream step into the cage with Nick.

Another click is heard and the cuffs fall off of Nick's wrists and onto the ground.

Dream then proceeds to open my door and free me and we have a small reunion before we start to walk back up to the surface.

We are all walking towards the door when I feel something press against my ankle.

'Click'

'Splash'

A bottle drops from a dispenser on the roof of the cave and smashes down on the ground beside me.

Every second that passes I feel a sharp pain and I can see I am losing half a heart at a time. One by one the hearts disappear until there is just half a heart left.

My arms are lifted up and placed onto the shoulders of my friends and I am practically carried out.

With no food we make our way out of the cave and away from the swamp as quickly as we can. 

The sky is now dark again and there are mobs everywhere.

'One hit and I'm dead'

The thought overwhelms my mind and I didn't even feel when Dream and Nick place me on the ground. I see Dream turn around and I can hear a spider being attacked.

I slowly fall asleep, but wake up when I hear a creeper hiss right beside me.

904 words