Fun right?

COAST CITY

October 31; 10:30 PDT

"Hey, Jessica!" Marie smiled, as she opens the door for her friend to enter the apartment.

"Hey!" Jessica greeted back.

Jessica was dressed up as Wonder Woman {I had the urge to have her be a green lantern but I felt that was a little too on the nose}. Marie was dressed as a Ninja.

"So, we're waiting for my other friend, Anna. She's going to take us to go meet our other friends at their high school." Marie told her as they walk into the living room. "You did ask your mom if you could go on a private jet right and go to a high school party?"

"Yeah, yeah I can't wait to meet your friends you tell so much about. Especially Wally and Rob" Jessica nods with a smile.

"Yeah, Rob and Kaldur won't be there. But everyone else should." Marie smiles.

"How are you even friends with them, they live across the country," Jessica asked.

"Um.. my dad is friends with their uncles, aunts, and parents. That how we all met, um... the way we hang out... is the same way we're doing now. I take a private jet to be with them." Marie lies.

"But I thought that Anna was only doing this for the party how-"

"Rob has private jets too," Marie told her, trying to keep up with the plot holes in her lies. " But since he's not going today he couldn't pick me up to hang."

"Wow, it must be nice to have rich friends." Jessica smiled.

"And maybe after today, you will too," Marie told her. "They're nice, not all of them are rich though. Only Rob... and Anna"

"Oh okay." Jessica nodded. "Where your dad?"

"He's at work," Marie tells her. "Ferries Airs is having a Halloween Party. And his girlfriend/ boss is making him go."

"Your dad is dating his boss?"

"Fun right?"

There was a knock at the door Marie was about to fly quickly to the door, but she forced herself to stay on the ground, not wanting to get herself away. Marie swung her door open with a grin.

"Come on, young ones we don't have time to waste. Happy Habor is a five-hour flight." Anna said just as she was revealed with a smirk. Marie looked to see that Anna was wearing a Tinker Bell costume.

"Anna!" Marie grinned. "Come in, I want you to meet Jess."

The Canary sidekick walked past the girl and into the apartment, to see the eight-grader waiting in the living room for her friend to come back with the new arrival.

"Annabelle Lance." Anna greeted the younger teen with her hand outstretched. Jessica shook her hand with a smile.

"Jessica Cruz." Jessica smiled.

"Okay, we need to go. The party starts twenty hundred eastern day light time and we're in Pacific time, and it's currently 13:41 over there, so if we leave now we'll get there at eighteen hundred." Anna tells them.

"Huh?" Jessica looks at her question.

"Military time," Marie tells her. "It's 1:41 over there, and we need to get there by eight. And the flight is five hours so we'll be there by six."

"Oh okay." Jessica nods. "So why do we need to leave now?"

"Because that's excluding driving to the airport and driving to the party when we get there," Anna says.