Kids?

MOUNT JUSTICE

December 31; 07:16 EST

"We have reason to feel proud of yesterday's victories," Aqualad told them as they walk into the cave. "But one thing has not changed."

"Somehow the bad guys are still getting intel about us," Robin says.

"Yeah, but at least we know none of us are the mole." Kid Flash said.

"But how are they getting intel if none of us are moles?" Spirit questions.

"The mole was Red Arrow," Batman told them as they walked in.

"Roy?" Robin said.

"No way!" Kid Flash said

"Red Arrow?" Spirit repeats in disbelief. "Sure I dislike the guy, but he's no mole, no traitor."

"Batman, that cannot be," Aqualad spoke up. "He was Green Arrow's protege. We have all known him for years. "

"Unfortunately, the Roy Harper we have known for the last three years is another Project Cadmus clone." Red Tornado revealed.

"We've learned the real Speedy was abducted and replaced immediately after becoming Green Arrow's sidekick. The clone was pre-programmed with a drive to join the Justice League which is why he was so angry over any delays to his admission and why he refused to The Team. This Roy Harper had no idea he was a clone or a traitor. And his subconscious programming drove him to become League-worthy. So he struck out on his own as Red Arrow. When he was finally admitted his secondary programming kicked in and he attempted to betray the League to Vandal Savage. Fortunately, I had already deduced Red Arrow was a clone. We were prepared." Batman explained to them.

"Savage was subbed, but Red Arrow escape." Red Tornado told them. "He is now a fugitive armed and dangerous."

"If guys hadn't rescued me from Cadmus." Superboy rubbed the back of his next.

"What about Nightingale?" Spirit asked stepping forward. "Has anyone told her anything, about this? Green Arrow, Black Canary how are they taking it?"

"Black Canary has gone to tell her the news," Batman address Spirit. " Green Arrow and Canary taking this as suspected."

"What, what happened to the real Roy?" Robin asked the question that was on everyone's mind.

"We don't know," Batman told him. "He isn't at Cadmus. We have to face the possibility that the real Roy Harper is dead."

"The clone Roy, The Team will find him." Aqualad declared.

"Negative. Red Arrow's a member of the Justice League now." Batman told them. "Leave him to us. I'm needed on the Watchtower. Tornado, stay with the kids."

"Kids?" Spirit repeated deeply offended as he leaves the cave.

"Clone or no clone." Aqualad started. "Red Arrow was one of us. We will go after him."

Red Tornado comes behind Aqualad but before he could touch their leader, the robot shuts down. The team gathers around the Leaguer with confusion.

"Tornado!" Ms. Martian gasp.

"What happened to him?" Superboy questioned.

"He's totally powered down." Kid Flash answered.

"All functions offline," Robin adds.

"Guys, I'm sensing a low-level mystic force at play," Zatanna revealed to them. " I-I don't know if it caused his shutdown but now that I think about it I was getting the same buzz off Batman."