Sequel!!!!!!!!!

THE NEXT BOOK OF SPIRIT WILL BE CALLED SPARK!!! IT WILL BE FOLLOWING BOTH MARIE JORDAN AND, A  NEW CHARACTER BY THE NAME OF ALYA JORDAN, WHO IS THE LONG LOST NIECE OF HAL JORDAN. DOWN BELOW IS THE DESCRIPTION OF THE NEW BOOK AND THE FIRST CHAPTER IS POSTED ON MY PROFILE, PLEASE GO READ IT. :) 

***************

Alya Jordan is the long lost niece of Hal Jordan, whose parents had died when she was less than a year old. When Hal Jordan discovers Alya, he takes the young eleven-year-old in and welcomes her into the family. Three years after Hal took Alya in, Alya was at her boarding school, Brookdale Academy. Both Hal and Marie were both not on Earth, Hal being off-world, while Marie was in Ninjago. Alya and five other students had sneaked off of campus and had gone to Bell Pond, where they were fused with six alien crystals, each of them getting an elemental power, Alya Jordan getting the power of Lightning. After hearing the news of Alya getting powered, both older Jordans rushed back to Earth. Spirit and Green Lantern started training the six teens to control their powers with help from some other Leaguers. Hal Jordan also began training Alya to become his protege, Spark. But after a couple of months, both Spirit and Green Lantern were unable to remain on Earth for long and they had to return to their respected positions, leaving Alya to continued her training with The Team.

It has been five years since the Justice League was under the control of the Light, and the team had to save the day. Eight years since Marie Jordan was ripped from her universe and dropped into Earth 16, her home. It's been four years since Marie Jordan was able to return to Ninjago, and was able to find a way to travel between the two worlds. It's been months since Marie Jordan has been home, as she was traveling between universes to get a better understanding of what her purpose is in the multiverse, but when her younger cousin, get powers and joins the Team. Marie has to put everything on hold and come back to help Alya Jordan with becoming a hero.

Spirit (Young Justice Fan Fic): COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara