seven >>> bullets

Surrounded by grounders

Surrounded by grounders. We all look straight ahead, except some grounders every now and then look around. They're on guard. I would be too, but it doesn't seem like I have to. Not when you have so many grounders around you and the commander running on her horse. I just follow behind, gripping the straps of my bag, keeping my eyes on the ground, following behind. 

"Hod op (Wait)!" Lexa's voice speaks out. I pick up my head spotting the commander dismounting her beautiful black colored horse. She looks around to her people ahead of her. I stand in place, watching her till she hands off her horse to Gustus who rides another horse. He grabs hold of the leash that's attached to Lexa's horse and looks to Lexa. Lexa nods and turns, our eyes locking. Immediately, I look away, feeling some type of way. What that way is, I can't entirely explain it. But when I feel Lexa's presence near me, the feeling intensifies. 

"Gyon au ona (Go on)!" Lexa shouts once she's beside me. All of us begin to go again. Lexa walks beside me and I don't bother looking towards her. I want to say a lot of things, like for instance don't take me back to my people. Wait...I should want to go back. I should want to go and see everyone. Clarke, Raven, Octavia...But I don't know if I want to stay. Permanently. I want to stay with Lexa. But the way she said I need to go back to my people tells me something major is going on. Or I could just be overreacting, overanalyzing this. But then again, that's just who I am. 

"Y/N?" I jump at my name and turn my head slightly to the right finding Lexa's eyes. A small smile inched to her lips as I shook my head and looked away, looking straight ahead once more. "What are you thinking about?" 

I shrug my shoulders. "Nothing," I answer, glancing to the ground. I drop my grip from my backpack straps, letting my arms swing to my side. 

"It doesn't appear like...nothing, Y/N-" Lexa pauses then continues. "Tell me." 

"There's nothing to tell Lexa." I clench my jaw and pick up my head a bit. My eyes look ahead, finding Indra leading the pack. But past her I find the dropship. My eyes widen when I see the walls around it. I bite my bottom lip and look around. The grounders all come to a halt and Indra speaks out. I'm not sure what she says but her and a few other grounders head towards the front entrance. The rest of us stay here. 

There's no noise. Only birds chirping. I don't see any one of my people around here. Before I left they would stay at the wall, peaking their heads up every now and then. But I'm not seeing that. Why? Where are they? Something's not right. 

"Heda, non ste hir (Commander, no one is here)," Indra speaks out. Indra and a couple other grounders who had went with her walk over to where Lexa and I stand. I glance to Lexa a moment, seeing a blank expression. But she nods nonetheless. 

"Oso melon bakon gon Polis (We head back to Polis)!" The commander calls out, the grounders all listening until I hear Gustus speak up. 

"Hashta gada (what about the girl)?" Gustus asks. I look to him, very confused as to what the hell they were saying. Maybe I should have tried to learn their language. It was very unique but like it seems hard to pronounce. Like come on now.