sixteen >>> seconds

Heavy breathes go in and out from my mouth

Heavy breathes go in and out from my mouth. Cold hands place themselves on my arm. I open my eyes and try to move only to meet Lexa's eyes. A small smile inches to my lips as I meet those beautiful greens. A smile inches to her lips as her head tilts to the side. 

"L-Lexa..." She shakes her head and glances down at my hand. I feel her place her hand in between mine, giving it a gentle squeeze. My eyes close a second as I feel her other hand on my cheek, rubbing her thumb back and forth gently. 

"You have to be strong..." Lexa whispers. My eyes slowly peak open, meeting her green ones once more. 

"I-I don't want too," I respond, my voice barely audible. The girl shakes her head from side to side. 

"I know...But you have too-" she pauses. Her green eyes switching back and forth  between mine. The smile that was dangling on her lips is no longer there. "You have to fight. You are a grounder. You must fight. Yu gonplei nou ste odon." 

"L-Lexa I don't know what...what that means." A chuckle escapes the commander's lips as she nods her head. Her hand that rests against my cheek lifts and I feel her thumb and pointer finger pinch my chin for a brief second before slowly moving it back on my cheek. 

"It means; your fight is not over." A silence fills over us as a small smile trickles to my lips, but my eyes begin to shut. For a second I hear nothing, only feeling Lexa's hand against my cheek. Her thumb rubbing back and forth gently till I feel delicate, soft lips placed against my forehead. "Ai hod yu in." 

"Lexa..I don't know-" I pause, feeling my sides burn. My eyes flutter open feeling aches and pains throughout my body. I try to move only causing a yelp to escape my dry lips. I close my eyes, squeezing them tightly together and bringing my knees closer to my chest. I can't do much with my hands feeling them bound together tightly. And everything hurt. I can't...Can't remember anything either. Last thing I do recall is the back of Lexa's head. After that all I can see is darkness. 

"Y/N..." I jump at the voice and curl into a ball further, feeling hands gently place against my body. I tense up quickly and their hands disappear. "It's me...Bellamy. I'm not...Not going to hurt you." 

Slowly my eyes begin to open as I lock eyes with the curly haired boy. But as much as I want to hug him, I don't move. I feel like I can't. I glance down to my body seeing bandages covering various of spots while blood seeps through them all. And realize I don't have my clothes on. Instead I just have white clothing, that barely covers my skin. I pick up my head and look to find Bellamy giving me soft eyes. 

"Bellamy, we got to go," Jasper's voice said causing me to look past Bellamy and find the awkward boy who always wore goggles on the top of his head looking out for the door. I so desperately wanted to call his name, but no words would escape. My lips wouldn't even separate. And out of the corner of my eyes I spot Bellamy nod his head and quickly reach out his hands towards me. I flinch and try to scurry away, but he picks me up carrying me bridal style. I close my eyes and we run down the hall. It feels weird. But where the hell are we? Nothing feels right. Nothing feels familiar. 

I slowly close my eyes and then reopen them just for the lights to go out. Bellamy stops running followed by Jasper. I look around in the dark clenching my jaw. "They did it," Bellamy whispered as he slowly begins to move. Jasper follows as we quickly move, that's when we hear a scream. All of us stopping once more. 

"That was Monty," Jasper said, worriedly. 

"Go. I'm going to take Y/N somewhere safe then meet up with you," Bellamy responds. I don't what happens next as Bellamy quickly takes off in the opposite direction of Jasper. He runs quickly with me in his arms and I'm not going to lie. I feel so tired. Drained. But as Bellamy runs and makes turns I find myself more in pain. I bite my lip for a split second till Bellamy stops running and sets me down. 

"Bellamy?" An unfamiliar voice spoke. I pick up my head a bit spotting a girl in all white clothing, but showing off so much skin. 

"Can you watch over her?" Bellamy frantically asks. "I have to go help everyone. Please, watch over her." Before the girl could speak Bellamy is already taking off. I lean my head against the wall feeling a pair of cold hands take a hold of mine. I look and find the girls eyes as she looked back and forth. 

She didn't say anything. All she did was stare at me and I couldn't help but want to close my eyes. That is until I hear a voice. I felt her hands let go of my bounds one. I slowly turn my head seeing some pale dude with really long hair standing in the door way. Within moments he speaks and I feel my body lifted up, carried once again bridal style. I look to find some guy I barely recognized. Were these people grounders? They looked like it with all their tattoos. But as he carried me, we finally made it outside as I heard a shut from a very familiar voice. 

My eyes close however becoming numb in the arms of the grounder who carries me. "You can't be serious? Y/N's one of ours," I hear Clarke's voice, but I don't bother opening my eyes. It hurts too bad. 

"She's my people now...I made this decision from my head not my heart," Lexa responds. 

"Please...Don't do this," Clarke pleaded back. 

An emotionless Lexa responded back with, "I'm sorry Clarke." That's when I hear Lincoln and then something from Lexa. And without warning a loud, long horn is rung causing me to flinch. But I'm handed off to someone else, feeling more warmth now than I did. Yet I kept my eyes closed soon feeling blackness starting to take over me completely. Only feeling heavy footsteps beneath me...