Chapter sixteen

~Y/N POV~

I really didn't want to leave Jungkook this morning but since I didn't want to risk my parents finding out what happened between us last night. Loosing our virginity's to one another, a night I'll never forget and I hope he doesn't either.

Although we did cuddle naked in bed for a good hour before I willed myself to get up, change back into my pjs that were thrown across the floor. I gave Jungkook a quick kiss before leaving the bedroom to try and sneak out the door unnoticed.

Stepping out slowly and carefully like I did last night I closed the door behind me and quickly entered my room undetected and into my safe zone, closing the door behind me with a shower in mind.

"There you are Y/n. I thought you had run away from us there."

I hitched a breath and spun around in my heels, startled that my mom was here.

Seeing her with a smug grin in her face, sitting on my bed and head tilt to the side it was obvious she knew what had gone on. She's not a stupid woman and once upon a time she was a teenager herself, she's told me her stories but I'm sure there is some I don't know about.

"M-Mom, what are you doing in my room?"

She chuckled and stood up from the bed, dusting of her hands.

"Well I thought I heard light steps towards the guest room last night and wanted to ask you if you heard anything but you were not in bed. Actually the bed looks untouched." Mom

Her grin widens when she sees me begin to sweat nervously under her gaze.

"I can explain! It's not what it loo-"

"Looks like? Y/n I'm your mother, I know when you've been up to something." Mom

Inside I was shrinking away with embarrassment but my mom only seems to find this amusing as she approached me.

"Did you use protection?" Mom

My eyes widen but I ended up nodding while my palms sweat like crazy.

Thank goodness my uncle Jon's hidden condom pile in the guest room came in handy. He might noticed one or two missing next time he comes around but I don't think he'll mind. He's rather be quite happy that I've been 'laid' as he would say.

"Yes we did."

Mom nodded and stepped around me, reaching towards the door.

"Good as long as you're safe and happy that's all the matters. Jungkook is a lovely boy." Mom

I couldn't disagree with her there but I said nothing and watched her open the door but paused with one foot out the door.

"By the way I wont tell your father about this. He may love Jungkook like a son but you're still his only daughter." Mom

Again another thing I agreed with.

"Okay mom, thanks."

She nodded at me and stepped out the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Once that door was finally closed I felt like I could finally breathe but then I heard her voice from the other side.

"Oh Jungkook, funny running into you here. Let's have a chat shall we?" Mom

I face palmed myself, shaking my head from the embarrassment coming back and I'm not even in this conversation.

But I couldn't think much about that and decided to grab some clothes and go take a quick shower in the bathroom down the corridor. No one was in sight so I assume Jungkook and Mom went downstairs or into the guest room to have a 'talk'.