Chapter nineteen

~Y/N POV~

There's so much going on at Jimin's party. I mean so many people showed up and I even overheard Jimin talking to Hoseok about how there's some people here that he doesn't even know. But either way the place was pretty lit.

Loud music, neon lights flashing through out the downstairs, the scene was pretty much light up like a typical frat house party but this wasn't a frat house and I'm sure Jimin will be in trouble from his parents if things go wrong like horribly wrong.

But so far everything was okay, people dancing gettiug drunk and doing their own thing.

I was with Hoseok and Lia but Hoseok found a girl to chat up. I don't know who she is since she was one of the people neither of us have seen before. Lia disappeared on the main floor in the living room where everyone was dancing just to grind up on Jimin. The two may as well just have sex in front of each other but if they get drunk enough I think they just might and not have a care in the world about who watches.

The whole night Jungkook has been by my side, the two of us getting more tipsy as the night goes on. Jungkook was having a blast, laughing and making jokes he even started talking to others from our school or strangers we don't know. It was good to see him have a great time but I honestly couldn't help but admire him the whole night. His dark hair brushed back off his face, black leather jacket with black leather jeans that were ripped down the legs and the matching black boots. I don't know what it was about this look but it was doing things to me.

Jungkook was busy talking to Hyunjin, one of the footballers in our year. The two were laughing together as if getting to know one another for the first time even if I know that they share the same classes, Hyunjin only just seemed to notice Jungkook's existence but I don't think Jungkook minds.

"No but seriously dude, in our senior year you should try out for the team. It's never too late to try and I think you would get in." Hyunjin

Jungkook was patted on the back and Jungkook hummed at him, sneaking his arm around my waist to pull me to his side, making sure that I'm noticed at the girl on his arm.

"Thanks for the advice but I'll have to think about it." Jungkook

"Sure thing man. We still have the year left anyway before senior but let me know what you think. I can speak to the coach and put in a good word for you." Hyunjin

The two shared more words about the possibility of Jungkook joining the team before Hyunjin walked off to find conversation elsewhere.

Again it was Jungkook and I alone in the corner of the living room, I slithered my hands up his chest just to move my arms around his neck to press myself into him completely.

"Are you seriously considering that?"

"Huh?" Jungkook

He furrowed his brows confusingly and moved his arms around my waist to hug me securely.

"What Hyunjin said. Do you want to join the team next year?"

Jungkook only shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I never thought about it before. Do you think I should?" Jungkook

"That's up to you if you want to but either way I would still be with you. You cant get rid of me that easily."

He chuckled as he leaned in meeting me half way on my tippy toes to kiss his lips softly before he pulled away to let me go.

"I'll go get some more drinks." Jungkook

"Okay well come meet me by the bathroom upstairs. I need to pee."