Part 3

"(N/n)!!! (N/n)!!! Time to get up, you don't wanna be behind!!" It was your sister, of course. She was already dressed and ready to go, while you were still lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. "Three weeks have passed now, we have to go!!"

"Okay!! Just give me a second!!" You scoffed, she could be very annoying sometimes. Typical little sisters, ya know?

You brushed your hair and did it in (insert hairstyle you prefer) style, the usual. You grabbed your kimono and slipped it on, picking up your sword on the way out. Asuno followed back behind you, making sure that she stayed near so she wouldn't get lost. She always did, but that was just Asuno.

——-
It was a very long walk. You haven't seen a demon yet, until..

"ASUNO!! WATCH OUT!"

It was too late.
A demon ran by and grabbed your little sister.

"Yoo-hoo~" they said to you. "My name is Hitoshi. Such a beautiful figure you have~ maybe I'll eat your little friend here and spare you.." Ugh. That made you feel just flat out disgusted.

"Let go of her!!" You chanted. You weren't about to lose another loved one. Asuno panicked and screamed.

"Awh... how sweet. The petite girl, trying to protect the one she loves. How pathetic." The demon chuckled in a yandere tone, only pissing you off even more. Hitoshi threw Asuno, leaving a scar on her elbow. You thought you could run and get her, until a bolder rolled off a cliff next to Asuno, about to crush her.

"No.." you thought.

"No."

You didn't have much time to act, so you panicky used a form towards the bolder's direction.

"Star breathing..."

"1st form.."

"Space slash!"

The bolder immediately loosened, making it more dense. Without any thought, you cut through the bolder, leaving the rocks to fall around Asuno and not on top of her. She was crying when you went to rescue her.

"Asuno. Go hide. Now."

She ran off, and you made sure that you noted where she was heading so you could find her.

"Oh ho ho~ such an impressive move there. Unfortunately, I don't think I can spare you now, pretty girl. You took away my lunch.."

Hitoshi started attacking, consuming your energy every time he hit you. You got extremely tired, but you couldn't give up just yet. You started panting.

"S-second for-rm.."

"V-Venus v-void!"

Hitoshi went blind. It was apart of the form if you don't remember.

"WHA-" Hitoshi soon went brain dead. This gave you a good five seconds to act, before he was awake again.

You jumped up from the ground and sliced his neck.

"D-damn you.. h-human!!! I'll get you in the next life I SWEAR!" He was crying. You kinda felt bad for him, but smiled at his face with your tired eyes. That form drained a lot of energy, plus the tiredness you felt before that. The world started turning black, and before you saw it, A young man with red eyes and hair came up to you, picking you up.

"Miss, are you alright?" That was the last thing you heard him say.

——

You woke up in a very small cabin, laying down on a cushion. You woke up to see the same boy, he was wearing a blue kimono with clouds and had earrings. To your right was Asuno. It seemed like the boy bandaged her up, how kind.

"Oh, hey! You're awake!"

"Huh.." you said, just starting to see the world again.

"Oh.. hi! Did.. did you save me?" You looked up at him.

"Well I guess you could say I did. Are you feeling better now?" He smiled at you. It was adorable.

"Oh yes I do! Thank you so so much, uhm.."

"Tanjiro! Tanjiro Kamado!" He said with a cheerful tone.

Your eyes lit up. "Ah okay! Tanjiro, how do I repay you for all of this..? Especially my sister, I can't thank you enough!" You felt so bad that he took all his time to do this for you.

"No need to repay me, it's all good!" He turned to you, and then looked at Asuno to see if she was okay, too.

"Well, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! Thank you again, I wish the best for you!" He seemed flattered at your response.

"I have to go now!" You said. You waved him goodbye, and gave him some rice balls in return.

"Oh boy.. what a journey.." you thought. You held Asuno's hand to make sure she didn't get taken away again this time.