Part 25

—-
"No.. I will not go with you!! Never in your life!!" You screamed. You didn't care if he hurt you. You just wanted to be there for Tanjiro and Asuno.

"Let me explain what I'll have to do."

"First off, I'll have to rip your limbs off one by one. After this process is finished, I will put you back together and continually repeat this process until you decide to join me. Understood?"

You nodded, holding back the fear and your tears. You didn't want this, but you had to protect them.

"UIAAAAKKKKKK!" You screamed as he began, crying your eyes out from the pain.

Tanjiro POV
——
(Y/n) had left with the demon, and I had no idea where she went. I was getting really worried, she could be seriously hurt right now and I wouldn't even know..

"Guys! We have to find (y/n) as soon as possible!" I called out for all of them to hear me. I had told them what happened. Asuno walked up to me.

"I know I can be a jerk sometimes.. but please help me find her.." She started crying.

"She's the only person that I have left! Hiroto is gone for good, we know it!" She cried even more, so I knelt down and hugged her.

"Don't worry. I will find (Y/n). And even if he isn't here anymore, Hiroto loves you from the bottom of his heart. I knew him and I know that he deeply cares for both you and your sister." This calmed her down, and she slowly hugged back.

"Tanjirou.. I'm sorry for being an annoyance to you and (y/n). ..I guess I'll try to be better."
I smiled at her, and then went to the others.
I just then thought of something.
Since Nezuko is a demon, she may know where to take us, right?

I went under some shade to let Nezuko out of her box, and watched as she slowly grew bigger while crawling out of it.

I had explained everything to her, but I don't think she really understood. She did tell me to go somewhere, though.

——
I had come across a demon that wasn't so hard to kill, but I decided to use him to my advantage.

"Tell me where Muzan Kibutsuji is and I'll spare you!" I put my katana right next to his neck, cutting it deeper through until he told me. He had given me the location and everything.

"Thank you." I got up and bowed, leaving the demon there. I traveled with the others as I couldn't go alone; I'd probably die.

I ran closer and closer, until I heard dreadful screams from a very familiar voice. It sounded quite like (y/n).. what if it was her?

I walked in to see him, instead he looked a bit different. More like a female, perhaps. I then looked to the side to see..

(Y/n)! It was (y/n)! But only one thing, she was in extreme pain. Muzan did something to her before I came in..

"You! Let go of her!" I shouted, bringing Muzan's attention along with the other demons in the place.

"And why should I?" He laughed at me, thinking I had no chance. I mean, I probably didn't but.. at least it's worth trying.

I used my breathing style, water breathing. I tried and tried to attack him, but I kept missing. (Y/n) tired to tell me to stop, but I didn't listen. The whole reason I was here was to save her.

"Listen, (y/n), I.." I tried to tell her how much I cared about her, but I was quite nervous.

"I love you."