Part 9

It was getting dark outside, so you and the other three along with Asuno decided to find a place to stay. And did I tell you, The guy with the Boar mask wouldn't stop trying to pick fights. He really got on your nerves.

"Dude do you ever shut up? Be quiet please, my sister is trying to sleep." About time you said something about that rodent.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! UAAAAGAHAAAJAHHH!" He tried attacking your sister, but before he could you immediately got her down from your back and protected her. This made her wake up, asking what was happening.

"(N/n).. what's going on?" She rubbed her eyes and said with a soft voice.

"This little shit over here likes to cause fights, so beware." You pointed back to him, only pissing him off even more.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" He kept trying to hurt you, but it was so easy to dodge.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UPPPP!!!!" Zenitsu called out, already irritated. That distracted pig boy, leaving them in an argument. Tanjiro looked back and sighed, not knowing what to do with the both of them.

"Hey guys, look ahead!" Tanjiro said. He pointed in front of him. It was a place to stay, thank god. Now we wouldn't have to walk for a couple more hours or so.

You walked up to the old lady in front of the building.
"May we stay here for the night? I'd be happy to pay you." The woman declined your offer in paying her, and let all of you inside at once.

She let you in a private bathroom with a shower, and laid out fresh clothes and towels for you. How nice of her.

You went ahead and washed yourself off, and then changed into the clothes that she had given you. You then let Asuno in, heading off to see what the boys were doing.

"Hey guys whats u-" you walk in to see Zenitsu chasing a girl with a pink kimono, green bamboo around her mouth and long black hair. Okay, but...

She.

Was.

So.

ADORABLE-

"Tanjirou, is this your sister Nezuko?" You asked him with your bright (e/c) eyes. He nodded, but seemed very annoyed. It was probably because of the fact that Zenitsu was chasing the poor girl.

"Zenitsu! Stop following her!" He said to him, which only added him to the parade. You decided to step in.
"Zenitsu, cut it out! You chasing them is obviously irritating, y'know!" You sighed, and Zenitsu stopped for a moment and turned to you.

..

"(Y/N) CHANNNNN!!!!" Great. He was now following all three of you, how fun. ..not.

This went on for some time, until Tanjirou stopped and stood in front of both you and Nezuko.

"Zenitsu! I said it once, stop following us!" He looked at him with a serious expression, getting really tired of his actions. Zenitsu just giggled for a bit, and kept staring at Nezuko.

"Guys, I think we should go to sleep now." You noticed that Tanjiro was exhausted from all of this, so you tried to give him a break. Asuno slept in a separate room, along with Nezuko. Unfortunately you had to sleep in here, because there wasn't enough room anywhere else. Oh well, you didn't really mind anyway. You guys set up your beds and went to sleep. Zenitsu and Inosuke had already fallen fast asleep, while you were still awake trying to get comfortable. The only problem was that it was freezing. It seemed like Tanjiro couldn't sleep because of it, either.

"Tanjiro.. I-I'm cold.." you said with a soft voice. He Scooted closer to you, feeling your hands with his warm body. He felt concerned for you because you felt like a literal popsicle, so he wrapped his blanket around the both of you, making you feel warmer. Did I mention that you were super close- your face started heating up, but you soon fell asleep in his arms. "He's so warm.." you thought.

——
You woke up to Tanjiro's face, but everyone except for Asuno was still asleep. She walked in the room, and noticed that you were awake.

"Oooooh~ someone's got a boyfriend~" she messed around with you, which made your face turn red again. You gave her a look telling her to cut it out, but she didn't seem to care much. You felt Tanjiro moving, so you pretended to be asleep.

"Wow.. she's so cute.." you heard him say under his breath. Did I hear that right-

He just called me..cute?! Your face flushed a tinted pink, trying not to seem awake. You opened your eyes, and caught him staring at you. This caused him to blush and look away, feeling flustered. You chuckled at his reaction.