Part 33

We found our way out and climbed out of the trapdoor, only to see Zenitsu giving Nezuko a hard time. Asuno was just observing, it looked like she was creeped out or something.

"Nezuko channnn!! I picked you a flower do you like it? It's the color of your beautiful eyes!" Zenitsu bowed down to her and passed her the flower in a gentle manner, it was cute but annoying. It's not like you could say much, you had your moments with Tanjirou.

"Alright Zenitsu, give her the flower and that's enough," Tanjiro stepped in like the protective brother he was. "We still have to find the demon behind all of this."

We continued to walk on the mountain, it was pretty big if you ask me. For some reason, the mountain did stop shifting. I guess the demon is trying to hide now..

Tanjiro stopped in his tracks and started sniffing the air, grunting. "I know you're out there, show yourself!" He said.

"Why why why, you caught me! Such a shame.." a voice peeked out. It was for sure a demon, I knew that for a fact. They came out, but they looked quite familiar.. it bothered me a bit. Suddenly, the demon walked up to me, acting like they already knew who I was.

"Hey there, (y/n)~ long time no see? You're looking quite tasty today~" that disgusted me. I knew who they were, I just couldn't remember dammit!!

"H-how do you remember my name?! And who are you?!" I asked. The demon started laughing as if I was stupid, and reminded me.

"Oh~ you don't remember me? You don't remember the things I did to you, do you? Well, I guess I should give you a refreshment..

Flashback

"Goodbye, Hiroto! I'll come back with lots of food, so I will be going to the festival tonight!" You were age twelve, going out to get goods for the house.

You were walking to the festival, until suddenly you heard screams and cries from a little girl. It concerned you, so you followed the sound in fear. As you were walking, you saw an abandoned building, it looked like an old school or something. You decided to go in, you had to save the girl.

"H-hello? I-is anybody here?" You stepped in as the wooden floor creaked, scaring me more. You slowly walked even deeper into the old building, seeing a girl laying on the floor with wounds in her chest. You  decided to walk up to her to make sure everything was okay and she was alive, but clearly everything wasn't okay.

"H-human.. b-blood.. d-demon.." that's all she said before she died, but it was too late for me to escape. The door wouldn't open.

"S-somebody!! H-help?" I banged on the door, but no one was around. It was just me and the demon.

"Oh, how sweet~ you want out do you? My name is Fuji, pleasure to meet you~" Fuji was walking closer and closer to me ready to get a taste of my blood, until someone stepped in. I couldn't tell, but they had a multi-colored haori with long, black hair. The fought the demon, but knew that the both of us would die if he didn't take us out, so that's what he did. I woke up next to a panicking Hiroto, desperate to see me awake.

"(Y/n)!! Thank goodness you're okay!!"

End of flashback

"F-Fuji?! That's you!?" I yelled with horror in my eyes, I was traumatized because of him.

"Yes, yes indeed~ don't you miss me?~" he played around with me, which only creeped me out even more. I didn't miss him. Not one bit. Tanjiro walked in front of me and signaled me to step back, so I listened to him.

"Water breathing, 2nd form.. water wheel!!" He charged at Fuji's neck, but he got away very easily.
"I'm not that foolish, catch me if you can~" this made me angry. Actually, no, it didn't make me angry. It made me furious. Without thinking, I shoved past through Tanjiro and made my way to Fuji, kicking him to the ground. Tanjiro tried to stop me, but it was no use.

"YOU BASTARD!! I'LL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH YOU UNDERSTAND?! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH!! DIE!! DIE ALREADY!!" I yelled, which surprised the others a bit. They've never seen me this mad before.

"I'LL CUT YOUR NECK OFF RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW, DO YOU HEAR ME YOU ASSHOLE?! YOU PUT ME THROUGH SUCH TRUAMA I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOUR ASS!!" I got angrier and angrier as time went by, as I repeatedly stabbed my sword through his chest. I then started stabbing it through his neck, leaving shock on his face. I kept doing it over and over, even though I already killed him at this point.

"(Y/n)!! You can stop now-" Tanjiro asked me once, but I ignored him out of frustration.

"(Y/N)!!! HES DEAD ALREADY DON'T YOU SEE!? STOP IT!!" Tanjiro yelled at me, causing me to drop my sword.

"I KNOW YOU MIGHT BE SCARED BUT THIS IS NEVER A WAY TO ACT TO SOMEBODY, CUT IT OUT!!" This time, he was really mad at me. I slowly got up from Fuji's corpse and put my sword back, turning behind me to see an angry Tanjiro.

"SERIOUSLY, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" He yelled at me once again. It I was being honest, it scared me. It caused my eyes to water, I tried to hold it back but it was no use. A tear started streaming down my face, as I couldn't face myself anymore. I ran away out of shame, sliding down the mountain carefully.

"I'm sorry, Tanjiro. You probably hate me now.." I started crying even more. I just demonstrated myself as a monster, what was I going to do about it..?

(Ack ima crii from writing this-:,))