When Two Universes Collide

Earth 1
3:05 PM
August 18, 2003

"Mr. (L/N) may I have a word with you for a moment?" The fourth grade teacher asked in a calm, professional manner. "It won't take long, I assure you."

Hesitantly, Mr. (L/N)  nods his head. He looks down at his beaming child, excited for their father and daughter day because he'll be departing her to serve the navy. Mr. (L/N) took a knee in front her, giving (Y/N) a sweet smile, "how about you go play with the new kiddo in your class right now, mm princess? I have to talk to your teacher."

"But papa—!"

"(Y/N)," he said in a stern voice.

"Hmph fine, I'm only doing this because you told me so! And I'm not a princess. I'm a queen!"

She giggled as she ran to the new boy who recently moved into her neighborhood, and now her new school. He was sitting by himself on the playground swings, kicking his foot back and forth to sway himself while he patiently waited for his parents.

"So Mrs. Kim, what did you want to discuss?"

Before she answered Mr. (L/N)'s inquiry, she invited him inside of her classroom and offered to take a seat first. "I'm sure you're aware of your daughter's gift—"

"Yes, I know she's smart—"

"That's not what I meant Mr. (L/N)." She slid a piece of paper in front of him. The father's eyes widen, mouth falling in astonishment. "Your daughter is gifted with art. I often catch her drawing during activities. It's like she's designing her own world, her own people."

"Is there something wrong with that? A child's creativity is golden," Mr. (L/N) reprimanded, his tone lowering from this teacher's ethics. If his child is being creative then why stop her?!

"Of course it is, there's no doubt it that. But your child... she's beginning to live in that world too. She disregards her classmates when they attempt to befriend her, and I often see (Y/N) conversing with herself in front of a mirror."

"Imaginary friend? Kids go through that phase."

Mrs. Kim shook her head in disapproval. She slips in another paper in front of Mr. (L/N), and this time it was getting serious. It was a snake. It wasn't the cute squiggly lines children draw— no— this one looks threatening and dangerous. "I asked her what it was and she told me it was a black mamba. That it was a tattoo she had in another world. And... that people are waiting for her to arrive."

"I see... that is a concerning..."

"I suggest for your child to attend therapy because she also told me that she keeps having voices in her head— voices that keeps telling her to switch."

"I'll bear that in mind, Mrs. Kim. I'm afraid I have to go. I'll be leaving to serve the navy tomorrow and I want to spend all the time with my daughter. My wife will be notified of this information and have a talk with my daughter. Thank you."

"Of course. I appreciate you serving the navy and our country Mr. (L/N). Have a good rest of your day."

"Likewise," he bowed.

Mr. (L/N) turned on his heel, searching for his daughter. When he spotted her, he gestured her to come and when she did, he gripped her shoulders firmly.

"(Y/N)-ah... is there something you're not telling me?"

"What do you mean papa?"

"Mrs. Kim told me about your drawings and you talking in front of the mirror."

"Oh that..." (Y/N)'s voice fell solemn. "Don't worry papa, it's over now. I made sure she doesn't remember us switching places. And as I grow up, I'll be forgetting it too since it's not my world anymore!"

"(Y/N)— what are you talking about?"

"It doesn't matter," she smiled. Her eyes darted to the small figure behind her father. She waved her hands up to catch his attention. "BUNNY! Meet papa!! Papa, his name is Kim Doyoung, but I call him bunny cause he looks like a bunny!"

Mr. (L/N) watched his daughter tackle Doyoung. A terrible feeling creeping up to his heart, but he shrugged it off, thinking that it's just one of her antics to scare him off.

"Silly kid," he chuckled.

.
.

"I know that everything happens for a reason, but I wished I knew what the reason was. Is that too much to ask?"

Forced to adapt a lifestyle she doesn't want and learn abilities she never had, (Y /N) (L/N), an intelligent woman who attained her associate, bachelors, and masters degree at age 24, had found herself stuck in an alternate universe far different from her own. Now, (Y/N) needs to understand the life her other self had in this universe as she tries to find her way back home while avoiding her dangerous, 7 powerful mafia soulmates.

BTS X READER
Soulmates AU
Supernatural AU
Parallel Universe AU
Mafia AU
Yandere

BTS X READER Soulmates AU Supernatural AU Parallel Universe AU Mafia AU Yandere

.
.

A/N

Welcome to first author's note of this book. And just like my many books out there, let's start out some warnings so y'all won't attack me. The things that I write has a purpose to the plot. I know what I'm writing cause I totally did not spend time planning this book out for hours upon hours :))

Warnings!

•Explicit scenes of violence and gore (I don't hold back on my descriptions)

•Sexual contents (ik most of y'all come for this shit, you ain't slick)

•Scenes that will make you hate many of the characters (readers who have been following my work knows the frustration on this, it's hilarious)

•Moments where you will question your insanity and the amount of braincells that you have

•And of course, scenes that will make you cry or laugh or cringe or all of them. You gotta have the "opPar" moments yknow?

—France💛💛