Chapter 3: Blue Moon Festival

Earth ???
3:05 A.M
October 31, 2020

Loud and heavy gasps escaped (Y/N)'s bleeding lips, body cracking from the brute impact of being hurled across the room, head meeting the cold marble wall first. (Y/N) rose unsteadily to her feet, feeling a sharp pain on her left arm.

She choked a cry as she sees a large broken mirror penetrating her inner elbow joint, the wound slicing through her muscles and bones. Her wound is heavily oozing out blood— it's sickeningly thick, sweet metallic scent, had driven (Y/N) into a state panic. (Y/N) lightly press her index finger against the sides of the cut, evaluating how painful it would be to pull the mirror out.

'Calm,' she told herself. 'You have to stay calm or you won't solve anything (Y/N).'

(Y/N) winces, tears pricking the edges of her eyes as the pain swirls without mercy.

'Think! The inner elbow joint contains the cubical point— there it holds many of the major veins. Pulling the mirror right away would cause heavy bleeding; my ligaments are already damaged so I can't move my left forearm—'

(Y/N) sucked in a deep breath, thoughts spinning faster than a tornado.

'Towel. I need a towel to wrap around my triceps to momentarily stop blood flow to pull the mirror away because if I don't, it could cause infection. Stay calm (Y/N)... stay—'

The floor swayed under her feet as colorful spots contoured the sides of her eyes. But after the initial surge of pain and hallucinations, her wound suddenly ebbed to numbness. The glass that punctured her skin had fallen to the floor in a loud clunk, scattering the remnants of the red liquid all over the ground. And her muscles, pulsing with new energy and power, moved in circular motions, restitching itself back to its original position, leaving no traces of the laceration that scared her precious skin.

She blinked.

It's gone.

The wound is gone.

(Y/N) recoiled back in shock, eyes glaring at her own limbs that healed itself within seconds. Snapping her head up, it finally came to (Y/N)'s realization that she was no longer in the comforts of her own home with Doyoung and the rest of the boys. She was in a large white, grey, and black marble bathroom with a jacuzzi tub situating on her right, a shower on her back, and in front the now shattered vanity mirror she came through. Beyond the mirror laid three glass square windows, parted by two white beams of concrete in between.

She took a step forward, drinking every sight of the foreign city past the panoramic glass, observing new architectures she couldn't fathom as the towering buildings graced the skyline with their magnificent framework. Below on the streets, it bustled with life despite the late hours of the night; men, women, and children laughed boisterously, celebrating a festival alien to (Y/N).

"Where am I?" She asked to no one in particular, still in awe of the scenery.

Although she was feeling lost and confused, scared and anxious, (Y/N) strained for her heart to remain unperturbed. 'Evidently... crying, complaining, and standing here idly is nothing but a waste of energy plus time,' she thought. 'I have to get moving to figure this shit out.'

The (h/c) headed female have the knowledge, the smarts, to understand the circumstances, just as long she wouldn't allow the worries get the best of her. If she wants to go back home... she mustn't be frightened to discern her new environment. And she clearly knew that, but fear nonetheless lingered.

'Think of this as an another assignment where I start out from scratch. The prompt: how did everything came to be? I have to work to solve my problem and of course along the way, there will difficulties, things that will make me want to stop and give up.' (Y/N) pauses, gathering the courage and strength to push on. 'Let's start with me going into my room. That person that I saw in the mirror... that person was me... but not me.'