Chapter 5: Two Versus One

Earth ???
3:50 AM
October 31, 2020

(Y/N) pried his hands from her wrists with ease. Seokjin staggered backwards as she shoved him against Namjoon's chest with brute force. Her colorful eyes had shifted to an unnatural type of black; her pupils had exploded to fill so much of her unwavering eyes — it stared Namjoon and Seokjin down like a piece of meat ready to be devoured to pieces until there's no remnants of their being.

"You touched me without my consent." (Y/N) was fuming with anger, but she hid it in a calm demeanor. "Tell me Jin, doesn't that count as a harassment? So I can fight you in self defense without getting in trouble, correct?"

"If you're as smart as people say, you wouldn't dare challenge him," Namjoon growled as he felt an instinctual wariness flood his heightened senses.

He stepped in front of Seokjin, using his arm to guard him. After knowing almost every single thing about each other, the two formed a powerful bond, one that further expanded their in the underworld; they succeeded because of the trust they've built, because they see themselves as brothers rather than business partners. And after spending years with Seokjin, Namjoon knew how dangerous his abilities could be and what could trigger them... so far (Y/N) is triggering them all. It's only a matter of time Seokjin turned into the winged-beast he truly is and Namjoon can't let that happen.

"Challenge? I like challenges," (Y/N) laughs. "And why wouldn't I? You did say this party was boring so let's make it fun shall we?"

"No, we shan't," Namjoon sternly retorted.

"Shan't? Okay grandpa," (Y/N) taunts, "why would I listen to you?"

"Because you wouldn't want to get on our bad side."

"Then I'm reconsidering," (Y/N) sarcastically said in a mocking tone.

'This might be worth a shot to get my OT's soulmates off my tail, but I don't know what her— or technically at this moment—my powers are or how to control them. Oh fuck it. Let's do this. I've got 99 problems and I don't want these little shits to be one of them.'

"How about this. If you and Seokjin are beaten by me, you two will never approach me ever again. But if you two beat me, I'll grant you a favor." She gulped as her adrenaline activated her sympathetic nervous system, making her heart beat thrum faster and divert the blood to her muscles and away from her gut.

Seokjin and Namjoon looked at each other, coming into a single conclusion. "We have ourself a deal, Black Mamba."

Foolish— she knows that it was foolish to go against two very powerful men who knows how to control their abilities. But God. She can't help but to love the rush pumping her veins; it's as if she's addicted to it. Maybe this was the way this body is reacting to the situation, prepping itself for the upcoming danger she's about to face.

But fuck that.

She doesn't care for the reasons now as the blood that pulsated in her didn't allow her to think, to see the peril brewing behind her soulmate's eyes.

(Y/N) is excited. Either to get her ass kicked or kick ass. The second option is what she hoped...

There's no going back now.

"Where are we going to figh—" Before Namjoon could finish his sentence, (Y/N) hooked her left foot on his, kicking him so he could loose his balance and within a single blink, (Y/N) gained her momentum to propel her right foot to the side of Namjoon's head— knocking him almost in an instant. He staggered backwards, clutching his bleeding head.