8. Princess Fragrance

(3rd person)

It was a rainy day, Ladybug and Chat just got done saving a boy named Jean Duparc who was akumatized into the Magician of Misfortune, threatening to make the Eiffel Tower vanish in a puff of smoke. After checking on the victim and talking to the news crew, Ladybug leaves, diving down into the subway, where she turns back into (Name). As she walks out of the subway, she hears Tikki sneeze, She opens her bag and looks at the kwami, "Tikki, you don't look well." (Name) says as she looks down at the shivering kwami.

Tikki curls into a ball trying to stop shivering, "I need you to take me to a doctor."

(Name) eyebrows furrow, "But where am I gonna find a doctor for kwamis?"

"I know a healer. I'll tell you where to go." Tikki tells her while coughing.

"But what will I tell him? You're a secret, he'll get all suspicious and ask me questions—" (Name) gasps, "And I know someone else who is gonna ask an awful lot of questions: my teacher! About why I'm late again! Tikki, can I take you to the healer right after school?" (Name) asks and Tikki nods and sneezes, "Thank you, Tikki."

(Name) busts into the classroom and then trips and falls in front of the teacher's desk.

Ms. Mendeleiev turns to the girl, "Ah, (Name). What excuse do you have for us this time? Accidentally locked yourself in the bathroom again?"

(Name) stands up quickly, "Uh, no! Of course not. Umm, a black cat crossed my path... so I had to take the long way—" Ms. Mendeleiev looks at her skeptically and a few students laugh, lucky for (Name) Ms. Mendeleiev's attention is brought to Rose as she sprays perfume on her letter.

"Thank you, Rose. But I don't think our classroom needs extra refreshing." Ms. Mendeleiev says as she walks towards Rose.

"I thought someone packed a tuna fish sandwich, but it turns out it's Rose's perfume." Chloe laughs.

Alya turns to (Name) she sits in her seat, "A black cat crossed your path, was it Chat Noir?" Alya asks, snickering. (Name) just flashes her a smile, but doesn't say anything, because Alya wasn't wrong.

Ms. Mendeleiev confiscates Rose's perfume, "Furthermore, using your smartphone during school hours is strictly forbidden." She then confiscates Rose's phone and wireless earbud, "Take the rest of your things and go to the principal's office."

"Oh..." Rose takes her things and leaves the classroom.

Ms. Mendeleiev walks back to the front of the class, "Watch what happens when you play about with flammable substances in a chemistry lab." She spritzes some perfume inside a glass container with an open bottom and puts it upright, trapping the air inside. Then she pushes a button and a small flame comes out of a tube creating a small explosion. Making all the students gasps.

"Just to make sure you all remember that, I'll be quizzing you tomorrow on lab safety. Again!" Ms. Mendeleiev tells her students.

After School, (Name), Marinette and Alya watch as Nino waits for Adrien in front of the school. After a bit the boy finally runs up.

"Dude." Nino scolds lightly as the boy catches his breath.

Alya looks over to the two girls beside her, "You two really are made for each other. Neither one of you can make it to school on time." Alya whispers to (Name) before turning to Marinette, "Since he missed chemistry class, it would be sweet if some lady could lend him her notes so he could get up to speed."

Marinette laughs before catching on, "You're right. Oh, you mean for me to give him my notes!" She says flusterly, "I can't do that. (Name), you're his friend, you do it."