9. DarkBlade

(3rd Person)

(Name) de-transforms as she enters her room through the trapdoor. Making her way to her desk she grabs the box she's been working on as listens to Nadja giving a news report on the computer she left on, "Ladybug and Chat Noir have saved Paris yet again."

(Name) grunts at the reporters words as she fiddles with the box, "And yet again, (Name) hopes she'll finally have enough time to complete this magic box."

"What's the magic box for, (Name)?" Tikki asks looking at the object. (Name) looks up at her, "To lock up my diary, and all my secrets."

"Every little secret? You're telling me that you write everything down in that thing?" Tikki says.

"Uh... yeah, something wrong?" (Name) replies as she repeatedly closes and opens her box to test if it works. "Well, for one, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug? And two, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug?!" Tikki asks frantically. (Name) smiles up at the Kwami, leaning back in her chair, "Not gonna happen. Try it, Tikki." Tikki flies in the box and tries to lift the diary, but gets locked in, "Hey!" Tikki's exclaims. (Name) smiles more, proud that her creation worked, "And... it works!" She says as she unlocks the box to free Tikki.

"Yesterday, Mr. Bourgeois was re-elected as mayor of Paris for the fourth consecutive term. Here we see Mr. Bourgeois with his daughter." The news report continues catching (Name)'s attention again.

"Ugh! Look at Chloe, acting as if she were the mayor of Paris! Oh! Which reminds me, Class Representative Elections are tomorrow!" (Name) groans, dropping her head on the desk. "What's so bad about that?" Tikki asks.

"Chloe is running for class rep. The one person who cares the least about the students, and the most about herself." (Name) grumbles out.

"Well then, maybe you should run!" Tikki suggests, making her laugh, "That's more Marinette's thing, plus even if I did wanna run, don't you think I got enough to do with my duties as Ladybug and all my school work?" (Name) asks her.

"Yes, but, if you truly believe in something, you have to try and make it work. It's better to fail trying than not having tried at all!" Tikki chimes.

(Name) turns her head to look out the window, "Maybe..." She trails off.

Tikki pokes her cheek, "Don't underestimate yourself, (Name)!"

"Armand D'Argencourt, one of Bourgeois's opponents, and fencing instructors of Françoise Dupont High School, was pummeled in the polls. In fact, D'Argencourt acquired the least number of votes in Paris History." (Name) tunes back into the news but looks at the clock in the computer, and gasps.

Jumping up for her seat, she rushes to get her school bag, "I'm going to be late for school! Again! See, this is what I'm talking about!"

"Chloe is running for the class representative position and Sabrina will be her deputy. Do we have any other candidates?" Ms. Bustier asks the students.

Kim raises his hand but Chloe and Sabrina glare at him.

"Yes, Kim?" Miss Bustier asks but he lowers his hand looking away, "Um, er... nothing."

(Name) rushes into the classroom, "Hi! I'm sorry! I-uh, I-uh, the bus," (Name) starts coughing, "dry throat!" She says lamely, sitting down beside Marinette who turns the girl, "Chloe's running again! She's been class rep since when? Kindergarten?" She complains to her sister. (Name) nods before asking, "Why don't you run Mari?"

Marinette waves her off, "I dunno, I'm too nervous to do it myself." She then turns to Alya, "Oh! Why don't you run as candidate? You'd make an awesome representative!"