15. Antibug

(3rd person)

At Le Grand Paris hotel, Chloe searches in her closet for something to wear, "This is rubbish! Ugh, I don't have a thing to wear! This one is way too pink! Those are so last season! She points to each article of clothing before picking up a pair of brown heel ankle boots in her right hands, while holding another pair of red heels on her left, "Those don't cost nearly as much." She says as she tosses the boots away, "And these are never in season! Agh, I hate all of these!" She yells in frustration, but then hears shattered glass, "Hmm?" She starts to look around her room while still holding her red heels, "Is someone there? Anybody?" She calls out as she looks in her bathroom. Suddenly, someone invisible throws a cosmetic bottle at her, then it shoves all the cosmetics to the floor, before pushing down Chloe's bed. It then rips the red shoes out of Chloe's hands and runs to the balcony, laughing evilly.

"Hey, wait!" Chloe calls out as she follows, the invisible person tosses the shoes away, landing somewhere near the Agreste mansion, "Come back, shoes! It's not true, I love you!" Chloe yells after the shoes.

The next morning, (Name) sits in her desk in Miss Bustier's classroom as the entire class is working on something on their tablets. Glancing up from her work she sees Chloe, "Whoa, look at Chloe." (Name) tells Alya and they turn to see Chloe looking exhausted and almost falling asleep at her desk.

"That girl is a total rag." Alya comments.

(Name) raises a brow, "Maybe she's missing her BFF?"

Alya only shrugs, "Sabrina has been absent since yesterday, huh?" She says but Ms. Mendeleiev shushes them. Both (Name) and Alya giggle as an apology.

Suddenly, Chloe's hair is being pulled.

"Ow!" She cries out.

Ms. Mendeleiev walks over to her, "What is it, Chloe?" She inquires.

"Someone pulled my hair!" Chloe replies making Ms. Mendeleiev look at Mylene, who quickly defends herself, "I didn't do it, Ms. M." Mylene tells her. Chloe scoffs, "It wasn't her, it's-it's some invisible mystical being. Like a leprechaun. Or a unicorn without the horn." She says making everyone in the class start laughing at her. Ms. Mendeleiev turns to the class, "Quiet, everyone! Eyes on your work!" She orders.

The invisible presence then grabs at Chloe's purse, trying to take it off her, "Oh, it's happening again. Oh, wah!" Chloe yelps as she falls down.

"Chloe, sit down!" Ms. Mendeleiev orders her.

"I can't!" Chloe gets out as the invisible person hits her repeatedly with the purse, "My purse is beating me up!' She yells out and Adrien's and (Name)'s eyes narrow at the situation. Chloe runs to the corner of the classroom while screaming. The invisible person then picks up Juleka's pen and throws it at Chloe. Several more pens are thrown at Chloe, making her run down the steps while continue screaming.

"Chloe, we don't run in the classroom! Get back to your seat!" Ms. Mendeleiev shouts at her and Chloe is about to do it, when the invisible presence takes Chloe's sunglasses from her head, fighting with Chloe for them. The presence leads Chloe over to Miss Bustier's desk. It abandons the sunglasses, instead tugging at Chloe's hair, "Compose yourself, Miss Bourgeois." Ms. Mendeleiev yells at her as the class laughs at her while Chloe flees from the room, waving her hands in front of her to ward off the invisible presence. The invisible presence follows Chloe, moving Adrien's tablet to Nino, who stops Adrien's tablet from moving. The door closes behind it resoundingly.

(Name) makes eye contact with Marinette, they both nod. Adrien puts his hand up first, "Miss, please, I have to go to the restroom." He asks before he walks out of the class, "Thank you." He says as he closes the door.