Rough return

('The whole first part of the story is a giant 'die a hero or become a villain' thing. I don't care how its actually pronounced.')

Enjoy
___________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

After witnessing the almost end to their world and a lose of a teammate, the titans and Justice league had to help the cities that have been affected rejuvenate from their destruction. Of course, they mourned for the lose of a friend, lover, and companion.....but it couldn't be helped that they had to move on. Even Moriah....who had taken it the hardest.....but it had to be done....it had to be.

5 years later Moriah's POV

I flew back to the tower, my backpack in hand and a smile on my face. I'd gotten back from school and I couldn't wait to show mom my test grade. The elevator hit the top floor and I ran right inside.

Moriah- "mom! You'll never guess what I got."

Cindy- "hm? Let me see."

She looks at the test and smiles before hugging me tight.

Cindy- "I'm so proud of you."

Moriah- "hey where's dad? I wanna show him."

Cindy- "he'll be home later. How about you watch some tv while I make some dinner."

Moriah- "ok."

I flew to the couch and turned on the tv.

Cyborg- "sup. I heard from a little birdy that someone aced their math test."

Moriah- "Yup. Look at this."

I handed him my test.

Cyborg- "hey I didn't know we had a mathematician in this tower. Up top."

He used held his arm all the way up. I jumped and high fived him.

Cyborg- "so what are you watching?"

Moriah- "I wanna watch Family guy or Simpsons, But mom won't let me. She says neither of those are my age."

Cyborg- "is that so? Hey how about you watch it in my room."

Moriah- "really!?"

Cyborg- "sure. I'm not even gonna be there all day so you won't be distracted."

I hugged his leg.

Moriah- "that's uncle Cyborg."

Cyborg- "no problem."

Short timeskip

Cindy- "Moriah, dinner time."

I shit off the tv and ran to the kitchen.

Cindy- "and look who finally came?"

Moriah- "dad!!"

I fly to my dad and hugged him.

Damian- "hello my little space alien. Your mother told me you passed your math test."

Moriah- "Yup. I studied for days and it finally paid off."

Damian- "that's great."

Moriah- "soooo.....does that mean I can stay up late?"

Damian- "don't see why not. Go on."

Moriah- "yes!"

I grabbed my plate and went to the living room.

Cindy's POV

Cindy- "so?"

Damian- "I'll admit. You did a great job teaching her."

Cindy- "hehe. Well I had help."

I sat on his lap and he held me close to him.

Week later Bruce's POV

Dina- "you can't go on like this. They've become stronger now thanks to them manufacturing his blood. Sick fucks, using a dead man as leverage."

Bruce- "there's enough life left in me. I'm fine."

Alfred- "I'm sorry master Bruce, but she's right. You need rest, whether you want it or not."

Tim- "exactly. We can't have you die. We'll take care of it. Promise."

I reluctantly sighed.

Bruce- "fine."

Another week passes 3rd POV

The entire bat family had seen and felt the stress that Batman had went through. The once human villains like Scarecrow and Joker, had become almost indomitable. Their fast healing, almost limitless stamina and strength boost all contributed to this.

Joker- "hahaha, oh Jane. Haven't we don't this before already?"

She says taking out a crowbar. Jane, who was suffering from PTSD flashbacks, hears the Jokers voice echoing through her head.

Joker- "look. Your family is nothing more than finished. Batman can't save you now. Hahahaha!"

Jane- "s-shut up!"

The voice grow louder and start mocking her for her weakness.

Jane- "shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

She held her ears as Joker grew closer. The already permanent smile on her face spread wider than before..

Joker- "hehehe. Seems I was right. Who's here to save you!? Huh?! Tell me!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Jane- "SHUT THE HELL UP!!"

Joker was about to break Jane one last time, but the crowbar stopped half way there.

???- "she said shut up."

A mysterious figure in a torn up cloak wearing a mask grabbed the crowbar. He looked down at Joker.

Joker- "and who are you?"

???- "I think you know who."

He punched her and she fell unconscious. The man then looked to Jane who was still shiver and scream 'shut up' repeatedly. He place a hand on her head and she started calming down. When she came to, she looked around and saw that Joker was taken care of.

???- "you're welcome."

Jane- "w-who....are you?"

He didn't answer.

???- "the manor. Wait for me there."

Short timeskip Wayne manor

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

Alfred opens the door and sees the door and sees the figure from before.

Alfred- "Mistress Jane was expecting you."

???- "....."

He entered the mansion and headed straight for the bat cave. The bat family had all been taken by surprise that he knew his way there.

Bruce's POV

The man that toward us....he looked familiar. He was about 6'5, had muscular build, and a bunch of burns on his arms. But one thing that really made him look familiar was the scar on his nose. It spread from cheekbone to cheekbone.

Dina- "who are you?"

Tim- "and why are you here?"

He sighed and smiled a bit.

???- "it's nice to see familiar faces."

He then pulls off the mask that was over his face and the revelation finally kicked in.

Bruce- "(Y/n)....."

___________________________________________________________________________

('Ok so for the first couple of chapters will just be flashback as to what happened..... also I'm rewatching the Justice league cartoon so this should be fun.')

Bye bye