A Memory

*Her prom dress above*

Evie stood outside of the school, sitting on the steps of the entrance waiting for her current boyfriend to get there, he was already over an hour late

Evie stood outside of the school, sitting on the steps of the entrance waiting for her current boyfriend to get there, he was already over an hour late. She was begging to get worried because he promised her he would show up on time for his prom, to which she was his date. 

She had also sent a text to her best friend, Faye, to see if she was already inside. She had yet to receive an answer. She dialed Jake's number again only for it to go to voicemail. She sat there for what seemed like forever before she took off her heels and began her walk home. 

Once inside the house she made her way to her room to remove the dress, then the make up, followed by the bobby pins holding her hair up. She then proceeded to get in the restroom to shower. 

Once out of the shower she checked her phone to see if she had an answer from her boyfriend or best friend. But there was nothing, she then decided to call another one of her close friends, Nick. 

Nick began to pull away from Evie not long after she started dating his brother. The phone rings about three times before there's an answer from the younger Armstrong. "Hey, Nick, it's me, Evie. Is Jake home? I can't seem to get a hold of him." 

"Isn't he supposed to be with you?" "Well, yeah, but he didn't show up at school. And I'm a little worried." "And who's fault is that? It wouldn't be a surprise if he just ditched you." "Screw you, Nick." she says before hanging up. That night she couldn't sleep.

The next morning after her dad dropped her and her twin sister, Diana, at school, Evie headed straight to Faye's locker, after telling her sister she'd see her later. "Hey. Where were you yesterday. I called. You didn't show up. We had plans, Faye." 

"Yeah, I was busy." "Really, Faye? Is that what I'm going to get? I'm your best friend, and you can't even tell me why you wouldn't pick up your phone last night. I was really worried about you. And I didn't want to call home and get you in trouble. And all I get is 'I was busy'?" Faye then turns to look at the brunette besides her with a harsh glare. 

She was feeling annoyed given the fact that she had spent the night with the girl's boyfriend. She knew it was wrong and that it would hurt her friend but at that time she wasn't thinking. Not only would her actions hurt her best friend, but the guy had left as soon as she fell asleep leaving a note that said, 'thanks it was fun I guess. Don't call. Or text. Have a nice life.' And in that moment she decided that she wanted someone to hurt as much as she was hurting right then and there. 

So with as much spite as she could muster she said, "You want to know where I was last night? What was so important that I couldn't pick up the phone?" she says and just looks at Evie for a couple of seconds before continuing "I was busy screwing your boyfriend. That's what I was doing. While you were here like an pathetic idiot waiting for both of us, we were having sex." Faye didn't know how long it had been since her words left her mouth when she felt a sharp sting across her face. 

Evie was standing there looking at her with tears threatening to fall out of her eyes, and Faye now had a scarlet hand painted on her left cheek. Everyone in the hallway was already staring at the two young girls, when Evie made her way out of the building. 

Faye didn't even notice that there were tears streaming down her face as she watched her friend walk away from her. As soon as Evie was outside of the building she began to run home.

	By the time she was opening her front door tears were streaming down her face with no sign of them stopping anytime soon

By the time she was opening her front door tears were streaming down her face with no sign of them stopping anytime soon. She was walking down to her room when her dad noticed her and called out for her, "Genny? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" when he hears her sobs he hurries towards her as holding her shoulders he asks worriedly. 

"What's wrong, honey? What's wrong?" She doesn't answer him instead she crashes her body against his and clings on to him sobbing harder, if possible. Charles holds her until she's calm. 

He then notices that the reason she had calmed down was because she had fallen asleep due to the exhaustion. He then picks her up and lays her down on her bed. He sits there on the corner of her bed just watching her sleep for a little while, feeling concerned about one of his little girl. A few minutes later he decides to let her rest, and walks out of the room, slowly closing the door behind him.

The following day Evie begins to put all of her pictures of her and Faye and of her and Jake in a box and throws it deep inside her closet. 

Then at school she ignored everyone's stares, especially Faye's. What she did next shocked even herself, she knew she might regret it later but at that moment didn't care, she joined the cheerleading team. 

She knew that if she wanted to put as much distance between her and the Chamberlain girl, the school cheerleading team was the perfect place to be. 

And she knew then that things were about to change. She just didn't know if for the better or for the worst. 

*Here is a little flash of the past. A little of history. Even though its a filler I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little more about Evie. I'm trying to write as much as possible so that I can have the Halloween episode ready for Halloween day, because its my absolute favorite day. Anyways, before I start rambling, in case no one has said it yet, you are loved and you are appreciated.*