7. Not so fun Halloween

A few days later Cassie and Faye walk into an antique shop, looking for decorations for Cassie's Halloween party

A few days later Cassie and Faye walk into an antique shop, looking for decorations for Cassie's Halloween party. Faye pushes Cassie to ask Luke to be her date. When she goes to pay for something to gift Faye, which the girl had asked for, the man at the register box asks her if she was related to Amelia Blake. The blonde tells him she was her mother, a few seconds later when he gives her, her credit card back, the mirror behind him cracks. 

Later that day Cassie asks Jane about the store and the weird man. After Jane leaves Diana and Evie arrive at Cassie's to help her set up for Halloween. "I'm excited for tonight. Thanks for coming over to help set up." Diana speaks up first, "No problem." with Evie finishing her statement, "We love Halloween. Plus... ", "We could use the distraction." 

"Have you and Adam talked at all since the wake? Or you and Jace?", simultaneously they answer, "No." "Wish I could help somehow--" Diana looks at Evie before turning back to Cassie and nonchalantly saying, "We don't even want to talk about it. I shouldn't have brought it up." 

"Oh, of course. Sorry. Okay, I know there's a big bag of plastic cups somewhere in here." Faye and Melissa then walk in with Faye carrying an ugly and scary looking doll, Diana asks her, "What is that?" Evie and Faye answer simultaneously, without meaning to, "Zombie.", they look at each other before Evie looks away continuing to ignore Faye, or at least trying to. 

Faye then continues, "I got it from the drama club. This is just the beginning." Melissa then says, "There's a truckload of stuff. Faye invited them so they'd let us take as much as we wanted."

 Evie then tells them, "This is supposed to be a small thing." "Relax. They're geeks. You won't even notice they're here." 

Cassie then grabs everyone's attention when she says "Oh, my God." "What's wrong?", the blonde then picks something up from the floor. "This is part of the blade that girl used to attack me. It must have broken off." "It looks old." Diana then explains, "That's the crescent moon symbol she burned in the ground." Cassie then walks outside and sees Jake there.

When Cassie finally gets to the antique shop Mr. Wilson won't tell her anything about the knife. She pretends to accidentally drop something from the counter and takes a picture of a knife similar to the piece she has. 

Meanwhile, when Melissa goes to the cemetery to leave flowers on Nick's grave, she sees Jake there at his parent's graves. She acknowledges him then asks, "You miss him, too?" "Not exactly. I'm here for them." 

"Look you don't have to be all tough. We both loved him." "I hadn't seen Nick in two years. When I was living here all we did was fight. So take this trip down memory lane by yourself." "Wow. Great big brother." 

"He was playing with things that he shouldn't have. He wound up dead. I could've told him." "But you weren't here to do that. You just left. So maybe this is on you. You know I actually thought we might be able to be friends, that we had something in common." "I'm nothing like the rest of you. Trust me.", he then walks away.