technicians

"another day of work great." thankfully its my last day. so i get to sleep in tomorrow. "hey Chris do you want any food?" "nah I'm good" "ok, well I'm heading to work, see you tonight" "k bye" ugh my car is so bent and broke wish i could just get rid of it. but i cant need it to find Liz and mom, *few minutes later* this elevator is so old and dusty. why cant they get it upgraded? "the technicians have been working hard and they haven't gone home can you locate them and tell them to go home" i wonder what happened to them?  they didn't leave........ i really wonder? well i need to send circus baby to the scooping room today and go through the funtime gallery make sure not to bump into anything also. "why is there caution tape here?" "hand unit why is there cation tape?" "eggs benedict since its you last night you get to choose a present since its you last night here with us!" ugh i wish that i could change that name its so annoying. "ok what should i press then?" "press one for a bonus, two for a basket of shampoo, and three for a gift card!" "there's no numbers..... " "it looks like you had trouble i picked for you and you got a basket of exotic butter"  "great thanks" you didn't even answer my question. well need to get to work.

                                                     to be continued: