Memory

(Turn on the media for an immersive reading experience.)

He's here again.

The door creaks open and he steps inside, the sound of his boots echoing through the room. You could hear his breath. you could hear his smell. you could see his evil smile. You drawback under the bed to a corner, pressing your fist into your mouth to control your sobs. You won't dare breathe. But he'll find you. He always does.

"Raven, my moon." He coos.

Your heart thunders inside your chest and you were sure he could hear it. Perhaps that's how he found you every single time. He could hear you. He could see you.

He was playing with you.

"Come out, come out wherever you are." He sing-songs. "Or don't. I will find you."

Frozen in fear, all you could do was hold your breath. But you were suffocating. You have to breathe.

His footsteps drew near and you saw him before he saw you. His eyes, they were dark and deep and... insane.

"Found you."

Raven jolts awake in her bathtub, splashing the rose-scented water all over the place. Her heart was still racing and she took in deep breaths. It's all in the past Raven. He is not here anymore. Raven consoles herself as she slowly gets up from the bathtub water dripping off her legs. She wraps herself in her soft white towel and finds solace in its comfort. He's not here. He's dead, She repeats to herself. She gets dressed and exits the bathroom door to her room when she sees someone in her room standing there staring out the window. It was Jimin.

"j-Jimin?" he doesn't turn back.

"Why are you avoiding me Ray?" he asks calmly, a voice that didn't quite fit him.

"W-what?"

"I asked why you were avoiding me?"

"I-I was just busy."

"Oh... and you had time to talk to him?" He turns back, his eyes cold.

"What do you mean?"

Jimin covers the distance between them in a flash and he leans forward his breath fanning her face. "Stay away from him."

"W-what?"

"I said STAY AWAY FROM HIM." He yells. Raven flinches. For a moment she was reminded of her past and her hand went up shielding herself from him.

Jimin froze his dark eyes softening in surprise. "R-raven, I didn't mean to. I would never-"

He stops himself realizing that he had messed up. "sh*t!" he mutters as he turns back and leaves slamming the door of her front door on his way out. Raven leans back against the wall. "What the hell was that?!!" She cries clutching her shirt. Her phone dings.

Alley
Hoseok asked me to come over. I'll be out all night ;)

She looks back towards her bedroom door and asks, "How did he even get in here."

A/N: A little peek into Raven's past

A/N: A little peek into Raven's past. Now you know why she overreacted.