Kawanishi and Tendou

Kawanishi:

When Kawanishi went back to his dorm after afternoon practice, Shirabu was already asleep.

(Shirabu was only pretending to be, but Kawanishi didn't know this.)

Kawanishi stared at Shirabu's sleeping form, concerned. Shirabu had never missed a practice before. Coach Washijou was furious, and had said that Shirabu was merely being a "lazy brat," in those exact words, but Kawanishi thought differently.

He quietly set his bag down on the floor next to his bed, and creeped over to the bathroom to wash his hands.

When he walked into the bathroom it was sparkling clean. Was this Shirabu's doing? Had he really missed practice just to clean the bathroom?

Maybe it was just that. Shirabu was always a neat freak.

It was probably just that...

...Was what Kawanishi thought until he saw a smear of red.

It was hard to notice. It was in the corner, where the light from the lightbulb didn't quite reach.

Kawanishi approached this stain. It was definitely blood.

He glanced into the dorm, concern growing. What had Shirabu done while everyone else was at practice? Was he okay?

Usually, Kawanishi wasn't a nosy person, but this wasn't usually.

He ran out of his dorm.

Tendou:

Tendou still hadn't forgotten the talk he had had with Shirabu. 

'...Perhaps in the nurses office with a certain setter?'

'What?! N-no! I'm happy because- because I got a good score on my maths test!'

Shirabu might've thought he was convincing enough when he told that lie, but Tendou knew his kouhai well enough to know that Shirabu didn't have math that day.

And then those signs he kept dropping during the beginning of their friendship...

Shirabu could have been happy about something else, right? Something that wasn't Semi or a maths test. Tendou could have been reading the entire situation wrong.

But he was worried about Shirabu, especially because of that girl who also appeared to have a crush on Semi...

But this was only if Shirabu had a crush on Semi. Or used to. He could've forgotten about it, right?

Also, Shirabu and Miyu seemed to be close friends. Things like crushes, that couldn't possibly be enough to crush a friendship, right?

Tendou had been a little unsure of the situation until Kawanishi burst into his room the day Shirabu skipped practice for the first time.