Chapter 1

We love Akaashi here :)

Chapter 1

Let's just say you're not happy.

You tap my pencil trying to distract your fingers from reaching to your hair and trying to flatten it. When you woke up this morning, you looked in the mirror and expected to see the beautiful queen you are, but instead, you were greeted by your hair being worse than usual. Awesome!🙂

Today marks the beginning of the second semester of the year, so one of your classes changed from financial literacy to just study hall, which is basically a free period for studying.

Anyway, you were too busy staring at your jumbled notes from your last class to notice a person was looking over your shoulders. They let go of the breath they were holding in, and you feel a strong breeze on your neck. You jump and you look behind me.

Huh?

Big, golden orbs stare back at you with humor in them.

"Hey, hey, hey! I've never seen you before!" The guy's head cocks to the side, and he has a huge grin on his face. You're too transfixed on his weird black and gray spiky hair to even process what he said.

"Huh? Oh. I don't know. I mean, I've never seen you before either..." You mutter while looking away.

"What? You don't know who I am? What kind of buffoonery is this? I've never heard such a thing before!" He gasps. Your eyes widen. You've literally never met someone who is so arrogant.

"Come on, Bokuto-san. You should really know that maybe you're not that well known." A calm, low voice comes from the other side behind you. You turn to your other side and are faced with the most beautiful man you have ever seen. Beautiful is the only word to describe him. "Cute" is an understatement, and "hot" isn't really sincere enough. His gunmetal blue eyes turn from the weird, owl-looking dude to you.

"Hi. I'm Akaashi Keiji and I'm a second year." He nods at his friend, "And this is Bokuto-san, he's a third year. I apologize for him disrupting your studying."

"Heh, it's okay. I'm y/n and I'm a second year, too. It's nice to meet you." You offer your hand to Akaashi, and he shakes it lightly. His fingers were long and firm, but yet so soft. His thumb slightly rubs the back of your hand, and you snatch your hand back a little too aggressively.

"Actually, I am NOT sorry for disturbing you." Bokuto says with a smug smile. You look at him surprised. "I wouldn't have this chance of talking to you if I hadn't." He winks. HE WINKS.

You couldn't stop the smile from appearing on your face. Bokuto is just too entertaining.

Akaashi scowls and says with warning in his voice, "Bokuto-san."

Boktuto rolls his eyes and looks at you. "I'm surprised you don't know me. I am the ace of Fukurodani's boys volleyball team. Let's just say that I'm super good at volleyball." He literally shoves up his sleeves and flexes his arms.

You let out a laugh and that gains a couple of looks from the class to your direction. You look down with a small blush creeping to your face. That was embarrassing.

You look up and see Akaashi's eyes observing you.

Um...

The bell rings and you get up. Internally, you let out a sigh of relief because you didn't know what you would have done after meeting Akaashi's weird stare.

You start to walk away, but Bokuto grabs your wrist and twists you to look at him and Akaashi.

"We'll walk with you, y/n! You're heading to lunch, right?"

**Akaashi's POV**

"..You're heading to lunch, right?" Bokuto-san asks enthusiastically.

Oh, Bokuto-san, you're gonna scare y/n.

I look at you, and I can't help but feel a small smile rise to my lips.

You're really beautiful.