ch. 3

・゜・。

・゜・。

i n c i p i e n t

"aaahhh!"

mingi quickly brings his senses back into reality to see his deathmate pointing at him while gripping her blanket in fear. the sound of a heart meter loudly beeping insanely fast causes the blonde's heart to quicken its pace.

as slowly as possible, mingi approaches his deathmate with an expression of concern. "are you okay? do you want me to call a doctor?"

the patient's belief, however, clouds the worried look of the stranger and illustrates his visage as the opposite. a murderous intent could be seen through the glimpse of the blond male's eyes as a disgusting smirk erupts from his lips.

the female in the blue hospital gown continues screaming hysterically while she carelessly yanks the tubes off her body. she begins hyperventilating as the tension begins to rise between them and tries to find the help button near her bed.

"what are you doing?!? you're hurting yourself!"

mingi then pins her down to the bed as an attempt to calm her down, only making the situation seem worse in the patient's vision. "are you trying to die?!??"

"i'm going to die!" the bald female cries. "someone save me!"

"the heck?!? i'm trying to help you!"

"he's going to kill me!"

the patience within the angry male soon vanishes as the annoying sounds ringing throughout the room become intolerable to his ears: the obnoxious beeping of the loud heart monitor, the ear-aching screams of his misunderstood deathmate, and the unbearable squeaking of the hospital bed are torturing his sanity.

at this rate, he is going insane.

within a few seconds, mingi harshly collides his head with the girl with the crimson eyes. the victim goes unconscious and the bed stops squirming underneath her as the heart monitor's beeping insane pace decreases. he stands up and rubs his forehead in pain, but nonetheless, the situation has calmed down.

well, sort of.

suddenly, the door bursts open, revealing numerous doctors and nurses panting. they observe the room as quickly as possible, spotting the culprit in mere seconds. they all charge at mingi and pin him down as one of the nurses approaches with a sleeping drug stored in a needle.

"hey! let me go!" the idol struggles to overcome the weight placed on his limbs.

the needle comes closer to meet contact with his body, causing mingi to panic, but he can't do anything.

as much as he wants to escape this situation, he does not want to hurt anyone.

the young male winces in pain while the needle enters into his arm and distributes the drug in his blood, his eyelids slowly losing its power to keep open. he tries to fight the urge to sleep; however, the contaminated liquid is far stronger than his will.

the blinding hospital light is overcame with darkness.