4

I got up to one of the worst weekdays ever, monday, I really don't know how today is going to be but am prepared for the worst.

The part I don't understand though is whether me and James are still like... together because after last night I didn't particularly break up with him, nor did he with me.

"Good morning, mum." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry about last night I should have been home earlier. "

"Thanks for the apology but you are still grounded." She said.

"And I accept that. "

And here comes my dad after obviously eavesdropping on our conversation.

"What time did you get home last night?" He said.

"Twelve. " my mum answered for me.

"Where were you?"

"James'. " my mum answers for me, again.

"Hey, can I please answer my question by myself? "

"Did you guys...?" my dad asked his eyes widening same with my mum's, not with excitement though.

"No!" I said and turned to head to my room. "That's disgusting and even if it did happen, I wouldn't tell you...." I go to my room, take of my clothes, look at myself in the mirror, obviously...

"I... am... hot!" I say and quickly run into the bathroom before the cold gets to me.

I get in the shower and the water is as hot as I want it. I feel good about today for once.

When I get out, I feel fresh, I rubbed my lotion and started to look for an outfit, I looked at the pink shirt my sister bought me before she left for college, she knows I hate pink, she just bought it to tease me.

I don't hate pink because it doesn't fit me, on the contrary, it's perfect for my skin colour, I am light skinned not white per se, my dad is white and my mum black.

I just hated it, simple.

"So... am not wearing that." I say and moved to the next thing.

A tight blue shirt.

"Nice, now time to look for what to wear under it."

Rigged jeans short.

"Umm... yes please!"

Black heels and... am ready for school. No bag today.

I go out of my room and head to the living room.

"Dad!" I yell.

"Yes." He answers from behind me cleaning his ears, because of how loud I shouted.

"Could you drive me and Micah to school today?" I ask.

"What happened to James?" He asks.

"I don't think he is going to come today... we had a little quarrel. " I explain.

"About? " dad likes to know everything that goes on in my relationship, he already knows I don't like him and he wants me to break up with him immediately but I always tell him it's not as easy as he thinks.

"Could you drive me and Micah to school today? " I ask again ignoring his question.

"Don't want to tell me about it. I see." He says. "Is Micah ready?"

"I don't know." I answer. "Micah."

" I'm coming, I'm coming."

When he walks into the room we all pause.

"What are you wearing?" My dad asked while I laughed my brains out.

He is wearing a black saggy trouser, a black inner shirt, a black and red checkered shirt and red sneakers.

"You know what? We don't have time for this, so just get in the car and if you wear this tomorrow your grounded. " he said, opening the door as we head outside.

"But why? Mia gets to where was she want. "

"Yes, because what she is wearing, is not against the school dress code and the only other reason why I'm letting you wear this, is because you'll get detention. "

He pushed him into the car, I was already in it.

Micah was in grade nine, having the popularity I strive for, at his aid. He was the most popular guy in their grade, not the hottest though. He was probably wearing this to impress some girls. I didn't get the concept though.

"We're here. " dad said and we got off the car, I went over to give dad a peck.

"Love you."

"Love you too, sweetheart. " he says and I leave.

"Love you too, Micah!" Dad yells humiliating him.

Micah paused in shock and tried to act like dad wasn't referring to him, I was laughing my ass off.

I and Micah walked to our separate parts.

I went to my locker, carried my maths textbook and... then came Kim.

"Hey..." I said.

"You and James had a quarrel?" She asked.

"Yes..." I said.

"About? "

"Don't want to talk about it. " I said.

"Well he does, he is going around telling everyone that you are a prude and a virgin and that..." she said and hesitated.

"That?." I asked.

"He showed you his dick and you ran away. "

You see, this is exactly what I was trying to avoid and it just happened, so much for a good monday.

A/N: Pls vote and comment