Margaret and Jaxon's relationship completely broke my friendship with Jaxon but after about five months, it started to fall apart with Margaret.

                           ●●●
One Saturday, Margaret had gone out with Jaxon and when she came back home, she was crying as she ran to her room. She banged her door at me when I tired to enter.

"Hey!" I yelled.

I hear her sobbing, so I don't want to talk about how hard she hit my nose.

"Maggie. " I said.

"Go away!" She yelled.

"Maggie..."

"I said go away. " she said. 

"Why?!" I asked.

"Can you hear me?!"

"Fine. Fine am going... so much for wanting to console you." I say and leave.

Well... Margaret kept avoiding me for the rest of the week, it may seem impossible since we are in the same house, but if Margaret wants something, she could do every fucking thing, to make sure it happens, even if it means waking up two hours earlier than normal.

She wouldn't even talk about it with anyone, not mum, not dad, obviously not Micah, she would basically just make breakfast, eat, go to school and then when she comes back, she goes back to her room, like there is no one at home with her.

So on Saturday, since I was free, I went over to talk to Jaxon. He was on his porch swing, so I sat by him.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing why?" He asked.

"Margaret's been acted strange."

"Oh." He said.

"Yeah... and I feel your the reason." I said.

"She hasn't spoken to you about it? " heasked

"No, not really. "

"Oh."

"So...?"I asked.

"Yeah..." he said.

"Ok, you know what I want to hear, so just talk already. " I say in anger.

"Fine." He says.

"I like someone else. "

"Wait, while you liked her?" I said 

"It's complicated. "

"Am your best friend, I understand you more than anyone else, so just talk." I say.

"Promise you won't get mad."

"Jaxon! " I yell.

"Ok, I liked this person but I wanted to move past it, because this person only sees me as a friend. "

"So you used Margaret?!" I asked now steaming.

"I didn't mean to, I actually did feel something for Margaret but I still felt something for this person, even if I wasn't planning to. " he said.

"Oh, God. " I said.

"I felt bad about it but I couldn't lie to her anymore. " he said.

"Yeah because she deserves much better." I said.

"I know."

"Oh, did you also know you were the first guy she ever liked? Or dated? You were basically her first love." I said.