The Fun Part

Hongjoong crouched in the shadows of the hallway, his muscles tensed and ready for action. He slowed his breathing and his racing heart. The thrill of the hunt always got him excited. He was hunkered down in the hall of a one Councilman Jung.

He'd been stalking the older man for almost two weeks, learning his habits. Now his quarry was a mere meter away, in the room on the other side of the wall. Hongjoong slowly came out of his crouch, and flexing his strong hands, he crept to the door, still out of sight. The Councilman was facing the window, watching the dark skyline. The silent boy pounced soundlessly behind the older man, wrapping his hands around his neck and exerting an iron grip on the elder's windpipe.

The man started at the sudden attack, clawing at the vise-like fingers around his throat. Pushing Jung onto the floor with one arm, Hongjoong quickly flicked the stiletto out of his sleeve, into his hand.

Now for the fun part.

He quickly gagged the struggling man, digging his knee into the official's lower back. Getting a good grip on the knife in his left hand, he stabbed right in between the femur and shin bone from the knee's underside and twisted. A good sized chunk of the flesh came out with a little squelch.
Jung let out a muffled scream of agony, but Hongjoong wasn't worried. No one could hear him because the walls were soundproof. Hot crimson blood gushed out and soaked the ripped brown pant leg, turned them maroon. He did this again to the right leg. Then he took one of the man's trembling arms, and stretching it out on the floor, he planted the knife deep into the flesh an inch or so to the left of the left shoulder blade.

The older man knew that he couldn't possibly match the younger boy's strength, so he quietly lie under Hongjoong, whimpering and moaning in pain. The attacker dragged the knife down the elder's arm to the wrist, making a large, deep gash open, like the color of ripe strawberries.

Blood seeped out at first, then a steady, even drip developed. The Councilman gave a dazed groan and tried to shift his position. "Sorry, Jung. My victims are works of art, and I'll admit to a little OCD, so I gotta do everything twice." Hongjoong apologised as he cut into the man's right arm.

At this piont, Jung had lost a lot of blood, and his senses were shutting down."This is almost like art class." He said, cutting shallow but painful designs into the back and chest through the shirt. "Now for the last part." Hongjoong commented offhandedly. The old man's eyes grew as big as saucers as Hongjoong expertly placed the knife.

His elderly body couldn't take it. Intense pain was the last thing Jung Dohyuck felt as Hongjoong sliced his skin from the corners of his mouth up to his ears, making him smile impossibly wide. "His eyes are a nice shade of brown." Hongjoong said, almost as if just casually stating an afterthought.

As he walked to the kitchen to find a jar, he notice the blood splattered on his leather gloves. "Ah, that won't do at all." He decided to wash them when he went home. When he returned to the room after pillaging the safe, he squatted in front of the corpse.

Taking the knife, he carefully cut the eyes out of the sockets, fully intacked, and placed them in the small jar. He chuckled as he sauntered out to his black Lamborghini holding the jar.