A Phone Call

A little after 5 pm, Hongjoong blushed at the thought of the kiss as he walked out of the Bunam-ri newspaper office.

He had worked there for the past 3 years. He had received a promotion to co-editor the previous year. The newspaper was delivered city wide.

This allowed him to cover any possible tracks left by him or his friends. He hopped in his Lamborghini and headed home.

As he drove past the police station, across 6 lanes of traffic and a few cars up, he spotted the familiar blue Plymouth Barracoda that he knew belonged to Seonghwa.

"What the hell was he doing there?" He wondered aloud. He stayed back, making sure Seonghwa didn't see him. Is he involved with the police somehow?

He made sure the Seonghwa pulled into the apartment's parking lot, then parked half a block down. He ran silently back and peered around the corner.

Seonghwa's silver head rose slowly above the car's roof as he got out. He quickly glanced around, then casually walked inside.

Strange, thought Hongjoong as he walked back to his car and got in. He circled back and entered the parking lot from the normal direction.

He called Wooyoung just to make it look casual, using the Wooyoung code word, Woo-ah, that signaled trouble.

Hongjoong=normal text
Wooyoung=bold text

"What's up, Woo-ah?"

"Nothing much, man. Just exhausted."

"Were you working at the cafe?"

"Yup. 9 hours of intense manual labor. Anyway, how're you?

Hongjoong walked down the hallway and turned the handle of the apartment door, walking into the warm living room.

"I'm good. Just got home from the office."

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask, can we come over and meet your roommate? We wouldn't want to leave Yunho out, either. Please?"

He said this part loudly, ending up whining in pout, Hongjoong could hear it in his voice.

Unfortunately, Seonghwa heard and quickly looked over at Hongjoong with a questioning look that he ignored.

But Hongjoong was feeling rebellious today, so he replied, "Sure, why not? Call Yunho and bring the alcohol, and I'll make samgyeopsal."

"Yes! Thanks for excepting on such short notice!"

"Sure. See you at 7, then?"

"Okay! Bye."

"Bye Younggie."

Hongjoong turned to Seonghwa. "So your friends are coming over?" The elder asked, already knowing the answer.

"So we kissed?" The blue-haired boy asked in return. "Oh...that. Look, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfor-" He was interrupted by Hongjoong straddling his lap and wrapping both his arms around the elder's neck.

"That was the most comfortable I've ever been. In your arms." He confided in a low voice, leaning forward and pressing his lips against Seonghwa's own.

"Anyways," He said, pulling away," I need to get you prepared."
"W-what?"
"There are some things you need to know."
"Like what?"

The younger boy asked Seonghwa to make sure that Yunho didn't take Hongjoong to either of the bedrooms, if he was still sober enough the intervene. Then they started to get the apartment ready, since it was already 6:15 pm.

Hongjoong started making the samgoepsal. The three arrived with a loud knock, carrying a large variety of alcoholic drinks.

They introduced themselves to Seonghwa and got comfortable with some drinks as they waited for Hongjoong to finish cooking the samgoepsal.

Once it was done, they laughed and joked as they ate. Then they got out Hongjoong's Nintendo and started racing.

Soon San took a tipsy Wooyoung back to Hongjoong's room. The three remaining chatted comfortably.

They were talking about Seonghwa's childhood when then eldest's phone rang. He checked the caller ID and excused himself to the hall.

He popped in to say that he had to run out somewhere, and he'd be back as fast as he could. Then he left.

Hongjoong and Yunho continued talking. Yunho had already had five drinks and was on his sixth when he got up, meandering as he talked.

He came to the door, quickly locking it and turning to a confused Hongjoong, who could tell he was drunk. "Why'd you locked the door?" He slurred slowly.

(A/N- Sorry if this part is bad. I'm only good at bloody stuff.)

"So no can interrupt us, baby." The younger boy answered in a low voice, crossing the room to were Hongjoong sat on the couch.

Normally, Hongjoong could easily take Yunho. But since he was already 5 beers deep, his mind was dim. He sat up putting his hands up to protect his face.

Yunho grabbed his wrists and twisted them behind the smaller boy's back. He took out a few extra long zip-ties and zipped them around Hongjoong wrists, making the latter's eyes widen.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger...So I'm publishing this chapter tonight (Thursday) because my parents are making me go camping over the weekend. 😑😣Love y'all 😘😘