None-Ya

Hongjoong's POV

The police are gonna get a shock tomorrow. I laughed. I had left that idoitic woman's severed head in the community mailbox.

Someone's gonna crap thier pants. I chlortled at the image. I got out of the car and padded up the stairs and through the living room in the sun light of dawn. I tiptoed past Seonghwa's closed bedroom door, trying not to wake him.

I entered my room quietly, closing the door slowly and turning around. Lucky I cleaned up before coming back. I nearly had a heart attack.

"You're a few minutes late." Seonghwa commented sarcastically, lounging on the bed," and why would that be?" Frick. My mind went blank. "I....I was....with.." I don't need to make an excuse, it's none of his business. I straightened, and smiled playfully, " None-ya." I flopped on the bed beside him.

He started stroking my hair as he responded,"Ah, come on, it's not like your some secret murderer or some baloney like that." Mmmm, actually it's exactly like that. " Obviously. "I normally just hang out with my other friends from the bar." I lied.

He shifted, wrapping his right arm around my waist. I giggled softly, forgetting about the sudden inquiry at his soft touch. I latched onto him, putting my legs around his hips.

He kissed my forehead lightly and I pecked him on the cheek. As we kissed tenderly, he moved himself so that he was on top of me.

He deepened the kiss, his left hand on my neck. Our tounges fought for dominance. Finally I gave in.

He trailed kisses down my neck, sucking and biting lightly, making my stomach flutter.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter. Sorry. Stream Come To Me by Treasure!