With A Smile

Hongjoong was relieved to be doing something familiar and comforting. The passed two days had been very stressful for him.

He was driving along the mostly deserted streets to the agreed meeting spot at an abandoned warehouse. Lately, he had been busy with work and Seonghwa, so he hadn't been able to gather intel on his victims.

He'd hired a trustworthy young stalker from the underworld to do this for him. As he pulled into the shadowy lot, he could make out the dark silhouette of the informant.

He got out of the car slowly, his stiletto and gun at his hip. Just in case. He approached the figure, the other boy shifted, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeonnie, right?" He asked rhetorically. "Yup. Joongie?" The blond asked, cracking a smile. His light colored hair looked silver in the moonlight, matching his stark white heart shaped face.

"Did you get enough info?"
"Oh please, I bet I could write the woman's autobiography." Yeonjun told him the information necessary to get her alone.

"Thanks." Hongjoong said, pressing the decided amount into the younger's hand. "I might contact you if I need your services in the future."

"Alright. Anytime." The taller boy agreed, walking back to his car. The elder did the same, driving to the bar where she supposedly hung out. He parked, drank some soju, and headed to the back of the building, putting on his gloves as he went .

As predicted, the target stumbled out the door, waving at some of her friends. Hongjoong slapped on a ridiculous grin, purposely losing his balance, and falling into the woman.

"Hey, cutie..." He slurred, faking a hungry look at her chest. "Hey, your not s-so bad lookin' yurself." She responded, stepping closer to him.

The scent of alcohol on her breath was overwhelming, but the persistent young man didn't pull away when the intoxicated lady slammed her lips into his. He pushed her against the wall, pinning her there.

"Wanna have some fun?" He asked huskily. "I know a place where we won't be bothered." She supplied.

She led him half a block down the street, to a crumbling old building. Up at flight of stairs, there was a bedroom. "This is good." He said, really meaning it. No one would think to look here for the body.

She gasped as he laid her on the bed, lightly kissing her lips. She whined softly when he swiped his tongue along her bottom lip. Her mouth opened slightly, but their tongues never touched.

Instead her eyes widened, as Hongjoong had took out his custom-made, professionally muffled P30 and put it to her neck. "Don't worry," He reassured her,"I'm not gonna kill you with that." He gagged her tightly.

He pulled raised his knife and sank it deep into the space in between her collarbone and neck. There was a loud cracking sound as her collarbone snapped when he yanked the knife's handle to the right, cutting the jugular. He quickly finished her off, snuffing out her life with a smile.