None of Your Business

Seonghwa's POV

Apparently, the entire department was on call, as no one showed up. I went back to the car and retrieved my field kit. I was taking a look at the body when I heard the crunch of gravel outside. Expecting reinforcements, I looked up.

Needless to say, that's not who greeted me. Two guys around my age stepped into the room. The first was very tall, with a large pair of matching ears, a sharp jawline, large, emotionless eyes and pink hair.

The other was about half a foot shorter than his companion. He had longish wavy brown hair, an angled nose, full lips, and high cheekbones.

They both wore leather jackets. The brown-haired one had on jeans, while the taller one was clad in tight leather pants. He walked closer to me, his expression never changing.

"And who the hell might you be?" He asked in a deep voice. His friend went to his side, glancing down at the gun in my hand. "None of your business." I answered firmly.

"I suppose that's true, but you shouldn't speak to me like that." He said calmly, taking a step closer, "Or you'll found that you can't speak at all."

"Is he died?" The shorter asked quietly. "I'd say it's safe to say that, Wang. Right?" "Gaint" assured, turning back towards me.

"Alright, Park-gyeong. So can we go?"
"I guess there's no point in staying."
"Wait!" I said as they began to walk away. "Why are you here?" I asked curiously.

"None of your business." Park responded, swiftly shoving me into the refrigerator. The both of them stepped forward,  knives flashing in their hands.

I cocked the gun quickly, but it would be dangerous to use it in such close quarters. I had to get my backup blade that was strapped to my calf.

Park slammed my head into the glass doors, cutting into my left arm as I tried to shield my face. Wang was on my right side, kicking at my legs, making me lose focus.

As I glanced down at the distraction, Chanyeol took the opportunity to push me down. I crashed to the ground, quickly grabbing my knife.

-----------------------------------------------------------
This chapter seems a little short, ngl. Stream Losing You by Wonho!