Still Sorry

(Sorry if this is bad)

Hongjoong's mind was in a panicked muddle. He tensed his muscles, trying to resist Yunho's roaming hands. His normally tan skin was bright red, covered with hickeys.

Yunho had unbuttoned the older boy's button-up and slid it down off his shoulders. It was now tangled around his hands.

The taller boy's warm tongue invaded his mouth again, sucking on Hongjoong's own tongue. Yunho had just slipped his hands into Hongjoong's pants when the trembling boy heard loud footsteps outside the door.

He heard the key scrape in the lock, and Seonghwa burst into the room. The new arrival took in the scene quickly, his eyes widening.

He rushed over and grabbed Yunho, who had just glanced up, and flipping him over. "What are you doing!" The silver-haired boy shouted angrily.

Yunho rolled over and moaned, holding his bleeding head. The tall boy had slammed his head on the couch leg.

Just then, San and Wooyoung came down the hallway, awakened by the loud commotion. They had been sleeping in Hongjoong's room, dead to the world.

"What's going on?" Wooyoung asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes. He stopped, surveying the scene. Seonghwa had a pocket knife out, cutting the zip-ties from Hongjoong's wrists.

The blue-haired boy pulled his shirt up, blushing. Yunho slowly sat up, shaking his head. San, guessing what had happened, stepped forward. "Why don't I take Yunho home and come back for Wooyoung?"

"That would be best." Said Hongjoong weakly. He was looking at Yunho, fear in his eyes. San helped Yunho up, and they went out to the car.

"Oh my gosh, Hongjoong, I'm so sorry! We shouldn't have gone back there and left you alone." Wooyoung exclaimed pitifully.

"No. It was my fault. I left him with Yunho. I knew he'd had like four drinks already. I'm sorry." He protested, hanging his head.

They sat in silence as Wooyoung cleaned up the mess the rowdy friends had made. San returned, then he and Wooyoung bid the two goodbye and left.

Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong, his face full of sorrow. "Hongjoong, I'm so sorry. I didn't listen to you, and you got hurt."

"I guess it's alright. Nothing really bad happened. It's not the first time."
"What?"
"About eight or nine months ago, San and Wooyoung went on a date, so Yunho and I decided to just hang out like normal. We had a ton of alcohol and I don't remember much, but he took me to his place, and..." He twidled his thumbs," we had sex...When we woke up, we decided not to tell anyone or make a big deal because it was just an accident."
"Oh."
Seonghwa sat down beside Hongjoong. "That's why I was nervous." "Okay." The older boy said, leaning in and putting his hand on the handsome boy's cheek. "I'm still sorry, though." He said, kissing the smaller boy gently.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Stream I Love You by Treasure. I've been on a Treasure kick lately tbh.