The Hangout

Hongjoong pulled up to his favorite hole in the wall bar, called The Tortoise and the Hare, and got out. He walked in, and looked around, then walked up to the bar.

"Hey, Seungcheol, the usual please."
(yes, it's S. Coups)
"Yeah, okay, Hongjoong." He grabbed the drink and headed over to their usual booth where all 3 of his friends were already seated.

"Dude, what up?" San asked. "Nothin' much, you?" Came the reply. "Same. I heard about Councilman Jung, though. Good job."

"How come your so good at keeping it clean?" Whined Wooyoung. "Maybe because all of your's die in the bed, so you have to wash the sheets a lot." Hongjoong reasoned. "True." He said thoughtfully.

The eldest turned to Yunho, "And how  are you today, Yunnie?" He asked using his nickname. "Great. I got to stab a pretty girl senseless in a back alley." Yunho said, grinning.

They ordered a large meatlover's pizza, and when Wonho brought it out, he waited for them to taste it,as always. And, per usual, they all gushed about how good it was.

"The meat is never overcooked and the crust is perfect. How do you do it, Seokie?" San asked, going for another slice. "Pizza making is an art that takes training to perfect." Wonho answered, laughing.

They finished the pizza went back out, walking down the sidewalk along the storefronts.

They chatted about life, and their plans for the future as they went. Of course Yunho and Hongjoong teased Woosan. They roamed for about two hours. Then winter sun had started it's swift descent below the horizon.

They circled back to the pub and ordered drinks in the fading light. There was laughing and joking. Eventually Wonho and Seungcheol were convinced to pull up chairs and join in.

At about 9 pm, they all agreed that if they drink much more, they'd crash on the way home, and so they bid each other goodbye. Wooyoung and San drove home and had a little fun of their own. When Yunho got home he went straight to bed, wanting  to sleep off the alcohol. Hongjoong managed to not crash on the way home.