Are You Playing With Me?

(2 week time skip)

Seonghwa woke with a start. He'd had  his usual nightmare. In it, there was always a faceless person that he somehow knew was his soulmate.

This time, it had a face, though. It was Hongjoong. And last night's monster was the notorious Raven, the murderer who was terrorizing the city.

That was probably the worst nightmare I've ever had. Seonghwa thought.

Over the past two weeks, he felt like he had gotten closer to Hongjoong. Even when they hugged, his heart still fluttered. What's happening to me?

He looked down at his chest, where Hongjoong's head lie, a slight whistling noise coming from his nose as he breathed. Seonghwa admired his nice profile in the dim light.

His almond shaped eyes were perfectly centered on his face, his nose sloped at the perfect angle, and his jawline was sharp and straight.

Oh, snap out of it! He told himself. It's not like he feels the same way! Just then, Hongjoong's long lashes fluttered open, revealing his stunning dark eyes.

"Morning, Seonggie hyung." He said sleepily, rolling over and wrapping his arms around Seonghwa. They had both developed a habit of sleeping together, cuddling as they fell asleep.

Hongjoong buried his face in Seonghwa's chest again. He loved the way the older boy's firm chest felt on his cheek, and how he always smelt like a seabreeze in a pine forest. 

They cuddled for precisely 13 more minutes, by Seonghwa's count, then Hongjoong sat up and whined, "I have get ready for work." He walked slowly to the bathroom to get ready.

Seonghwa quickly got up and fixed his bed. When he walked into the living room, Hongjoong had a breakfast wrap in one hand, and was putting his coat on with the other.

He took a bit and swallowed, biting his lip. Oh fudge it, he looks so good, Seonghwa thought. He quickly covered the short distance between them as Hongjoong turned around.

Seonghwa put his hand out, preventing the smaller boy from walking away. Hongjoong slowly looked up at him. "Are you playing with me?" The elder asked firmly.

"N-no....why-y w-ould I-i?" Came the stuttered reply. Hongjoong's cheeks were scarlet. They stared deep into each other's eyes, looking for assurance.

Seonghwa leaned down, planting a kiss on Hongjoong's soft lips. Hongjoong froze for a second, but then kissed him back. It was a soft, sweet, and long kiss.

Hongjoong ducked his head in embarrassment, and Seonghwa smiled. "See you later, Seonggie." He mumbled and walked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------
BTW- I'm not gonna try super hard on the touchy-feely parts, if you catch my drift. Just a heads up. Stream Who U Are by Kang Daniel