Who Are You, And Why Are You in My House!?

Italics are thoughts
Underlines are writing, text, print etc.
Frank's pov

My body lay tiredly in my bed. The bedroom was completely dark with the blinds drawn and the lights never being turned on. Only my crumb covered mattress was where I had been for almost a year. I only ever left to get food or go to the bathroom, but that was all.

There was no sense of telling what day it was or how long it had been since I wore a new set of clothes. My world never went beyond the linoleum kitchen floor downstairs. A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I lay, exhausted as always. Sounds of my silent breathing were the only thing heard in the quiet house. Until my phone buzzed.

Breaking the calm silence, I groaned, not wanting to pick it up. The phone only kept buzzing, finally, I snatched it from the black nightstand, and rubbed my eyes from the brightness of the screen.

"Gerard..." I whispered, reading the name, but I just hit ignore and laid back down. The silence came back. I like the silence... these days it's been the best thing...

Suddenly, my phone went off again. Once again I groaned, and pressed ignore. Angrily, I snuggled underneath the blankets. The silence was back for only a moment when I threw my phone across the room. My phone hit the carpet with a quiet thud. Now I could no longer hear the buzzing.

The sound of silence stayed for about ten minutes before there was a knock at my front door. Desperately, I tried to ignore it by shoving my face in a pillow, but it kept happening. Finally, I stood up with a blanket wrapped around me like a Sith Lord's robe, and peered out the window.

A little white car was parked in the driveway while a girl I didn't know stood at the door. She had a bag slung over her shoulder that was a little bigger than a purse, and something about her that immediately made me feel sick. Whatever... she's probably just trying to sell me something... she'll go away...

I shut the blinds, and went back to bed. After laying there for just twenty minutes, my insides began to growl. Hungry...

With a soft groan, I reached out onto my nightstand, grabbing at any sort of chip bag or cracker box. Every single one was empty.

"Fine! I'll get up!" I said to myself, defeated, and wrapping a blanket around my body like before. My sock covered feet quietly stepped onto the carpet, and down the stairs. When I turned, making it to the kitchen, my eyes went wide. The girl was standing in my kitchen.

"Who are you and why are you in my house!?" I asked, angered and confused.

"Oh hi, you're Frank Iero, right?" I nodded, "Good, I'm Y/n, your at home therapist." She stuck out a hand for me to shake, I just stared at it, then looked back to her.

"How'd you get in here?" She brought her hand away and pointed to the sliding glass door behind her.

"Dog door. Which, by the way, there's no dog here. Why'd you have a dog door?"

"Cause I was gonna get one. It didn't work out," Was all I said. She hummed, "I never did anything to hire you..."

"You didn't have to, your friend, Gerard hired me." She smiled. Why's she so happy? It's sickening...

"I uh... okay..." I felt around my pajama pants for my phone, but then remembered it was still on my bedroom floor, "I'll be back..." Quickly, I made it up the stairs, retrieved my phone, and called Gerard.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Did you hire an at home therapist for me!?"

"Yeah..." He said, I just sighed, "Dude, this'll be good for you! You've been slumming around that nasty house for over a year. Frank, I know your parents deaths were hard for you, but I hate seeing you suffer like this. Just, give her a chance. She's really sweet."

"Mkay..." I spoke.

"Great, I'll talk to ya later."

"Yeah..." And I hung up, then walked back to the kitchen. She sat at the kitchen island, back to me, as she looked at something spread across the counter.

"Hey," I said, she spun around, "So, Y/n, uhm, the thing is, I can take care of myself. I don't need you to babysit me, and I'm sure you don't actually wanna be here," She held a curious look, "How much is Gerard paying you?"

"Uh, I dunno if I should say." She spoke with a slight nervous tone.

"Well, whatever it is, I'll give you double the amount now, and we can both be on our merry ways!" I said while she just laughed.

"You're funny, no, I'm not gonna do that," Her laughter died down as she motioned for me to step closer, "Frank, c'mere for a sec." I did so, standing to the side of the kitchen island. Now I realized she was marking things on a calendar.

"So," She began, "I'm gonna be here all day, Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday Sunday," She explained, writing something down, "But, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, if you need me, here's my card." She slid me a little white card with her name, phone number, office number, office hours, office address, and home address.

"Why would I need your home address?"

"Just in case, you never know," She said with a smile, "Now today is Monday, so you won't see me tomorrow, but of course, my contact information is right there!" She spoke with such a cheery tone, it nearly made me gag.

"Can't you just, do your thing, make me better, and then leave?" She laughed again.

"Oh you're really funny, I can't take your depression away with a whisk of my magic wand. It's gonna take some time, but that's why I'm here. To help you through it," She smiled, "Now, is there anything I should know about you?" Her smile was so big it almost made me gag again. I wanna smack that smile right off her face...

"Yeah, one thing," I said.

"Alright, what is it?"

"That I want you outta my fuckin' house." She was taken aback by my sudden aggression. It only took her a moment for another big ass smile to curl back upon her face.

"It's okay, that's okay. This is a little weird for you. But, that's okay. If it's really a problem for you, just pretend I'm not even here. Except, if you need me of course."

"Sure..." I rolled my eyes and trudged back up the stairs, falling face first into the bed, trying to forget what had just happened.

Hello darkness my old friend... Y/n... she's so... happy... and optimistic... it's gross... why'd Gerard do this to me? I can take care of myself! She's just a babysitter! Ugh... I'm tired...

OwO-
Oh man first chapter of a new book. This is always so exciting. So this is only my second Frank book, well, technically it'd be first since the last one was Fun Ghoul. But yeah, I hope you guys stick around I have some pretty interesting things planned which I hope you enjoy. Also, do you like the cover? I put a little more effort into it than what I usually do :) Have a happy day~peace out cheesebags