Is That Vodka!?

Tw- drinking

The night was fairly young since it was only six o'clock by the time Y/n was packing her things away. I leaned against the side of the couch, watching her sat on the floor.

"Got everything?" I asked.

"Yeah," She zipped up the suitcase and stood up, "Thank you, for letting me stay with you."

"It's whatever," I shrugged, not thinking much of it.

"Well, I'll get outta your hair then. See ya Friday." Friday... it's only Wednesday... nice...

"Yeah, see ya," I waved and she was out the door. Quietly, I sighed, looking to the carpet. Won't have to deal with feelings until Friday! Yes! House to myself! Hahaha...

A smirk slung itself onto my face as I jumped onto the couch. But, as soon as I did so, I felt something strange underneath me. I pulled it out, and it was one of Y/n's notebooks. Fuck! Seriously!? Ugh... I better not have to bring this to her... this better not be important...

Carefully, I flipped through the pages, finding grocery lists, and things dealing with her money. Don't care about this... rather wouldn't know... but, she probably needs this! I'll call her... what was her number again? That card... shit, where is it?

There was almost no sign of her card as I basically went through every drawer in the house. Where could it be!? Fuck!

Finally, I found it crumpled up in a random cabinet in the kitchen. Yes... now to call her...

I slipped out my phone and began dialing each digit. As the phone rang, I stared at the little card. Her address... why would I ever need that?

"Hi, this is Y/n, I either can't get to the phone right now or on another call, so, please leave a message." And the phone beeped. I just groaned and hit cancel.

"Well, guess I'm going over there then, huh?" I spoke to myself, then slid the card into my pocket, along with my phone, keys, and held the notebook in hand.

The drive to her home wasn't too far. Once there, I brought the card up to make sure I was right. Her trailer was a straight rectangle. A soft blue painted the humble abode with white sidings and a window faced towards me. Yellow light streamed from what I could only assume to be her bedroom at the end of the rectangle.

I sighed, getting out of the car, and climbed the white painted wooden porch steps. Hesitantly, I knocked. Only a moment went by before it opened, and I got something I'd never expect. Y/n stood there, in her pajamas, stumbling over her own feet, with a bottle of vodka in her hand. Her eyes went wide at the sight of me.

"Frankie! Hi..." Holy fuck...

"Are you drunk!? Is that vodka!? What the hell!?" She hummed.

"Uhm... that depends... would you be mad if I said yes?" I sighed. Her breath smelled strongly of alcohol with each word she spoke.

"No..."

"Then yes! I'm very drunk!" She cried, "Wait, but, why're you here?"

"Oh, you left this, at the house." I handed her the notebook.

"Aww, Frankie! Thank you!" She took it from me, then took my hand, "C'mon! Come inside! I'll pour you a drink!"

"Uh, alright..." She led me inside, immediately being met with her little living room.

A small red couch was sat up against a pair of windows, with a coffee table about a foot away from it, and a TV set up on the opposite wall. Just off the living room was a small kitchen. From where I stood I could only see the barstools off the counter and the fridge only about three feet away from said counter.