Don't Call Me Frankie!

Tiredly, I lay, once again, under my covers. I had no idea what day it was and no intent to find out. That girl better not come today... I hope I scared her enough not to... who does she think she is? Coming in here... being all nice and cheery... ugh...

I rolled over and hugged onto my pillow. There was nothing else I wanted to do besides rest. Until, I had to pee. Fuck! Ugh... I guess I'll get up...

With a short yawn, I stretched out of bed, and stepped onto the soft carpet floor. There was no use in taking a blanket since the bathroom was just a few feet away. Once I made it to the bathroom, I flicked on the lights, and noticed something on the mirror. It looked as if a grey blanket or towel of some sort had been draped over it. Y/n...

"Y/n..." I called. She ran upstairs with a bounce each time her toes touched the carpet.

"Yeah?"

"What the hell'd you do to the bathroom?"

"Oh, this?" She pointed to the mirror, I nodded, "Well, I put a towel over it," I sent a confused look, "So that you don't have to see your body when you shower. One of the reasons people with depression don't shower is cause they're self conscious of their body."

"Seriously?" She nodded. I'd take it down if I weren't so damn tired...

"Frankie, a shower may make you feel better. But also, if you don't wanna shower, you don't have to."

"Don't call me Frankie. And I don't need you to tell me to shower! I can do it myself!"

"Alrighty..." She stepped away and I finally shut the bathroom door. I did my business and washed my hands when I was done. My eyes went up to the grey towel. Ugh... she's so annoying...

Once I came out of the bathroom, the light had been turned on in my bedroom. Angrily, I stepped inside.

"Hey, what the hell are ya doing!?" All my blankets and pillows were on the floor. The sheets were in Y/n's arms.

"Changing the sheets! They're disgusting, and it'll probably make you feel better." She walked out of the room, down the small hallway to the laundry room across from the bathroom. I followed close behind.

"Hey!"

"Yeah?" She asked, turning around.

"Don't go in my fuckin' room. Not to clean, not to talk to me, and not to fuck around. Even if I'm dead on the fuckin' floor, don't go in there." Her eyes went wide, but softened almost instantly.

"Sorry Frankie, I didn't know."

"And don't call me that!"

"Sorry, but at least let me finish changing your sheets."

"Fine..." I said, not having enough energy to fight her off full force. A small yawn escaped my lips as I began walking back towards my bedroom. Great... I can't hide myself under the covers now...

"Do you have any other sets of sheets?" She asked, walking in. I shrugged. She thought for a moment, then hummed, "Where would you keep a set of sheets if you had them?" I shrugged.

"Closet?" I asked, yawning. She took notice of my yawns.

"Are you tired?" I nodded.

"Always..."

"That's okay, just means your fighting off the bad thoughts. It makes you tired." She then began walking towards my closet at the right of the room.

"What're you doing!?" I asked as she slid open the closet doors.

"Looking for your sheets," She explained, her eyes were on the shelf above the hung up clothes. Desperately, she tried jumping up and down, trying to see onto it. But, she was too short, "You gotta chair or something?" She asked, turning my way.

"Downstairs..."

"Alright!" She held a smile on her face as she ran down the small hallway, down the stairs, and to the kitchen. In about five minutes she was back with a chair from the island counter. Carefully, she stood up on it, and began searching.

"Bingo! I found some!" She said, happily. Tiredly, I leaned against the wall as she got down and put the sheets over the mattress, "There! Much better!" A gigantic smile was spread across her face as she now put all the blankets back on, "Now, I will leave you be."

"Finally!" I cried, annoyed. She didn't even look at me as she turned off the lights and shut the door. With a tired groan, I fell back underneath the sheets. The crumbs were gone, and they felt different from my older ones. They feel... cold... and new... weird...

About an hour or so passed while I lay there before I felt my stomach grumble. There was a quiet, tired yet annoyed groan from my lips before I forced myself out of bed. Lazily, I wrapped a blanket around my body, and wandered downstairs.

Y/n sat at the kitchen island, back to me, just like last time, except, she was humming, quietly. Walking towards her, she didn't hear me, but I decided not to take much notice of her anyways. Quietly, I stepped into the kitchen, past the island where she sat. Almost immediately, she jumped.

"Oh wow, it's you," She giggled, looking up from whatever it was she was working on, "I didn't hear you come down!" I quietly hummed, not feeling up for a conversation. Lazily, I opened up the snack cabinet and grabbed for a random chip bag.

"Frankie?" She began, but I was too tired to correct her, so I just hummed, "When was the last time you had something besides chips to eat?" I just shrugged, opening the bag, and eating some of the chips.

"Y'know what?" She began again, reaching into her bag, "I brought an apple, for me to eat, but, you can have it!" The smile on her face went from ear to ear as she held the fruit out to me. No... I may be pathetic... but I'm not gonna take her food... I just wanna be alone...

"Here, take it," She put the apple in my free hand, "I don't mind..." ugh... just leave already...

I stared at the apple for a moment, still not wanting to speak. My gaze went back to her happy face, then to the apple. Only if I had the strength to throw it at her...

A quiet sigh escaped my chapped lips, and I set the apple on the counter top. She just pushed it back towards me.

"Frankie, it's okay, you can have it." I just shook my head. I don't want it...

"No?" I sent a short nod, "Mkay, you okay?" Do I look okay!?

Tiredly, I nodded, sending a toothless smile. She saw right through that, but wasn't going to push it. I began walking back upstairs.

"Okay, if you ever need to talk, I'm here!" She called after me. Does that girl ever stop smiling? I should've thrown the apple at her... that woulda been funny...

Before climbing back into bed, I ate a handful of chips and set it on the nightstand. Finally, I slipped under the covers, and fell asleep in just minutes.

OwO-
Dang ok Im having a lot of fun with this book. I have so much planned!! I hope you guys liked the chapter and will like the upcoming ones. This book is mostly gonna be in Frank's pov but I think I'll do a few in your pov, just, mostly in Frank's. Guys it's gonna be so fun. Ahhh anyways Have a sweet day~peace out cheesebags