Ch 1 w-what

3rd person pov

3 years after weridmeggaden happens gravity falls has returned back to normal... Well about as normal as gravity falls can be anyways. The two twins mabel and dipper who were both 16 now had decided to stay in gravity falls with their two awesome grunckles.

*with the twins*

"Dipper I'm so bored" mabel said hanging upside down on her bed like she normally does. Dipper looked at her and sighed. It's really been three years since it happend wow gosh everything has changed so much. But something for sure mabel is still mabel my twin sister and best friend dipper thought to himself. "Maybe we could as grunckle Stan if we could explore the woods" Dipper said to mabel. Mabel looked at him "since when did we ever ask to explore the woods dummy" she laughed a bit at the end giving Dipper a small punch on his shoulder.

Dipper grabbed his shoulder saying is but laughed it off with mabel laughing at his side. He looked at mabel and punched her back softly. though in reality that was about as hard as dipper could really punch. Mabel just laughed at him. This went on for a bit until they finally calmed down.

Dippers pov

She is right since when did we ever ask. "Good point mabes". She looked at me and smiled. God what would I ever do with our her. Without mabel I'm basically just one half of a person. I looked around to mabel and already packed two backpacks ready for an adventure. "Gosh mabel how do you do stuff like that so fast" I asked her. She looked back at me replying with "I dunno now are ya gonna stop being a moppy sad nerd or are ya gonna join me and be a happy nerd". I heard from my side seeing Mabel holding out a bookbag. Mabel always had a way of making him laugh. She just did mabel a sweet caring amazing sister. How did I get so lucky to have her as my sister I sighed to myself.

"We're going out to the woods be back soon...maybe" mabel yelled dragging me along with her. Grunckle Stan just said to be back by the latest of tomorrow but grunckle Ford looked at him so he signed and said to be back by nightfall. That was long enough for us as it was literly 7 in the morning.

Mabel dragged me out of the door into the woods by my arms. "Mabel I can walk by myself you know. I'm a grown man" I said. That last part made mabel snort "Maybe a grown child man I dunno about a grown man though". She started laughing after what she had said and I decided to laugh with her. Doing our fit of laughter mabel let go of my arm, I gotta tell you she can have a strong grip sometimes.

We start walking deeper into the woods. Mabel just staring at everything sometimes just saying boring trying to look for something interesting. As mabel would look around for something interesting I pulled out a blue journal with a white pine tree on the front with the number one in black ink. Grunckle Ford had given it to me for my birthday last year. "Now maybe sometime in the future when you have grand nephew's and nieces of your own you can be there to tell them all about the mystery of gravity falls" the words that my grunckles mouth I can remember clear as day as he gave me the journal and I could still feel the excitement from then. I opened up the journal I was maybe about half way through with the pages. Most of the pages were filled with stupid thing like the cloface which is just as it sounds a clover with a face. Stupid thing I tell you but sometimes I'll add notes to what grunckle Ford had in his to mine adding some like to never trust Bill cipher no matter what he says or gives you.

Mabel finally found something that had fought her interest. Wanna guess what it was... No well she found a small village of fairys. By small! I mean maybe about as big as my hat. But hey fairys are pretty small so I guess this place could be like an entire country to them. "DIPPER THERE'S FAIRYS OMG THEIR SOOOO CUTE" hearing the fangirling screech from her made me smile. Her fangirling and just being happy overall was all I needed to live, besides water and food of course. Mabel say over by the little town trying to talk to every single fairy that would approach her. I laughed a little bit seeing her this happy. Ever since the incident from three years ago mabel seemed kinda down or scared. But lately it seems she's been happier. I can't same the same about me though. Ever since what happend I can't sleep without anyone in the room. I guess the feeling of knowing that someone who cares about me just makes me feel more safe. Even if that person. Can't really do much but try to protect me as much as they can. But still during the day I can't help but feel as if I'm being watched. Every time I see something that even resembles a triangle I freeze and eventually calm down. It makes math class a living nightmare though haha... Funny I guess.