CH2 what do i do

Dippers pov

It's been about a week now since Bill had talked to me. I'm beginning to think that maybe I just had a bad dream or just being extremely paranoid. Yea that's it what ever happened there was a dream I'm just being stupid I sighed.

I finally decide to get out of bed since it was already 9 am. "Bro bro grunckle Stan made stancakes get your butt down here and eat" an over excited sister of mine yells up. "coming" I tell back down.

3rd pov

Dipper get dressed in his normal everyday cloths and walks down the stairs from the attic down to the 1st floor to the kitchen. In the kitchen waiting for him is his sister and grunckle talking about some weird thing from a t.v. Show they watch. "Finally Dipper you decided to get up" mabel says while waving to him. grunckle Stan giving him a "mornin kid if you slept any later I thought I'd have to wake ya up my self" he joked but dipper knew all well he would again wake him up by dumping water on him. It wouldn't have been the first time. "Good morning to you guys too" the boy replied with a slight chuckle.

Mabel set a stack of pancakes or as Stan calls then stancakes. we started eating not long after. Of course it being his uncles cooking they pancakes were a bit burnt but overall fine.

The teen sat quietly eating his food. "Dip dip we should go explore today we haven't gone exploring I'm awhile" mabel sayings full of excitement. Hmm why not I don't have anything else to do the boy thought to himself. "Sure why not I'll ask Wendy and soos if they want to join us." He replied back to his sister.I

"You still LIKE her don't you" mabel said excitedly eyes open with a Fangirl look. "d-do not besides she to old for me mabes I've gotten over her." I  said a kinda hushed voice. Mabel amused gave me a look like she thought I was lying with a mhmm. The male sighed and continued eating.

About 15 minutes later both the teens got done eating. Dipper excuses himself from the table to go get soos and wendy. Walking up to the gift shop Dipper can hear wendy and soos being them regular old selves. Gosh I can never get tired of this place Dipper smiled to himself.

"Oh hey dude didn't see you there." Soos said waving to Dipper as he walked in. " hey soos " he replied back. Wendy sitting at the cashier desk working. "Wendy soos want to join me and mabel . We're going to look around in the woods". He asked the top soos replied with a sure dude. "Sure why not got nothing better to do" wendy replied looking up from her magazine. Dipper smiled "we'll leave after lunch" he told the 2 both nodding to him to tell him they heard him.

After awhile later of just watching t.v. With mabel, helping around the shack, and eating lunch it was time for them to go explore. "Hey dude guess what I got." Soos said meeting the other three in the door way. " snacks in case we get hungry. " he said while pulling out a bag of cool ranch Doritos. Dipper sighed to him self. "Woo hoo way to go soos" mabel said high fiveing him.

"Here everyone one take one in case we get lost" Dipper handed out a walki talki to them. "Dipper relax nothing bad gonna happen we're just walking around the woods." said Wendy placing a hand on his shoulder. " it's just for safety purposes " he he huffed but knew she was probably correct. "Haha what ever you say bro bro now we going to explore or what." Mabel said easing a hand into the air excitedly. Dipper laughed to himself and nodded.

They each walked into the forest in a different direction. Dipper walked into a more dark but peaceful feeling part of the forest. As he walked along he could hear his walki talki go off "Hey dudes I found a rat lizard thing I'm gonna name it bob". Dipper could tell that it was definitely soos who was just on. The boy sighed to himself with a smile and kept walking along the cool forest path.