(S1E2) Operation: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Spark ate his breakfast as he talked to Winter, a Glaceon and Tyler, an Umbreon. Aiden talked to Skylar, an Eevee, both of them a little shy. The two Eevee both gave a sheepish smile as they spoke to the other.

"What do you think we'll do at school today?" Skylar asked Aiden, blushing a little. The Male Eevee hesitated to respond, as he didn't really know what to say.

"Maybe more math, I don't know." Aiden replied, looking away with a small blush.

As the two youngest residents of the house continued to talk, Spark was talking to Tyler and attempting to talk to Winter.

"I can't believe we start high school today..." Spark shuddered. "It's been so long since I've seen Ace or Izzy." The Jolteon thought about the Pikachu and Emolga, wondering what they were up to in the recent years.

"Why'd you even do homeschool?" Tyler asked. "Ever since you got here, you said you've been doing homeschool, yet I haven't seen you do any homework. Just a ton of typing."

"I did essays for every class every month." Spark lied. "Since I'm a Jolteon, I can type really fast." In reality, he wasn't doing homeschool. He was training to become the youngest agent. He had done his physical tests while everyone was at school, and his written tests online. This included learning various languages. For an underachieving Jolteon like him, he was glad he passed.

He was officially... Agent Spark the Jolteon.

"Fair enough." Tyler replied, stuffing a pancake into his mouth. Tyler knew something was up with Spark, but he always knew Spark as a weird guy. Winter decided not to engage in the conversation, because she was too focused on a book she was reading.

Surprisingly, no one has ever asked who supplies money for the house. Secretly, Spark begged a loan and said he'd pay it with the money he earns on missions. Spark was ready to support his brother, his friends, and.... His crush, Winter the Glaceon. Spark looked over to Winter, who was taking a drink of Oran juice. She noticed the Jolteon and shot him a glare.

Spark had a crush on the Glaceon for a long time, despite the two never really speaking to each other. It was a classic case. A person interested in another, but not really having anything to talk about with them.

"What's Spark doing, looking at me?" Winter thought bitterly. "He really needs to mind his own business." A glare formed on her face as she looked over to the Jolteon.

Spark, however, was in his own little world, staring at the Glaceon with a longing smile. This angered Winter, however.

"Stop it!" Winter snarled, throwing the book at him. The book hit his head, knocking him out of his seat.

"S-Sorry..." Spark apologized, rubbing his head. "Anyways, we should probably get going to school. Don't wanna be late!" He stood up before quickly heading back to his room

Now that he passed the agent test, he could go back to regular school again, despite already knowing all of the material. He could also go on missions with his team. The team that he stumbled into two years ago. With Justin, Cecelia, and Dan.

---

"Bye, big bro." Aiden hugged his brother tightly before he and Skylar walked off to their middle school. The male Eevee was a bit nervous about attending school, but with Skylar with him, he felt a bit more calm.

"Stick together, you two!" Tyler shouted at the two.

"You got this 'lil bro!" Spark exclaimed with a bright smile, giving the sheepish Eevee finger guns. Aiden returned them sheepishly.

"See you at home." Winter told the two nonchalantly. Spark, Tyler, and Winter waved the two goodbye before rushing to the high school nearby. Luckily, it was right across the street from the middle school. Spark smiled brightly as the three walked into the high school. There were Pokémon walking around, collecting various things from lockers.