(Finale) Mission: I.L.OV.E.Y.O.U

Rain beat down on a familiar Jolteon's back as he approached a door solemnly. He hesitated to knock on the door before pulling back and letting out a quick sigh of defeat. 

"Ace!" Spark shouted, "Let me in, please!" Spark exclaimed, knocking on the door. Two Raichu opened the door before seeing the wet Jolteon.

"Is that you, Spark?" Ace's mother asked, "It's been so long. Come in, let's get you out of the rain."

---

After Spark dried himself off. He let out a sigh.

"What's up?" Ace asked the Jolteon. "You seem... A lot more depressed."

"I messed up, Ace." Spark replied, "Everyone's mad at me, and they kicked me out of the house in the middle of the night..."

"What did you do?" Ace asked loudly, standing up from the bed he was sitting on.

Beginning of Flashback

Spark was currently taking a verbal beating from Winter, who wouldn't stop yelling at him. Despite the Jolteon's multiple attempts, she wouldn't listen.

"Spark it's four in the morning!" Winter shouted loudly. "Where were you? Do you have any idea how worried we all were?"

"I didn't know... Sorry." Spark replied, looking down.

"Sorry won't cut it this time!" Winter cried, "Look at you! Bruises, bandages, and your eye is bruised shut! There's no way you're a researcher!"

"Winter... I don't need this!" Spark rebutted loudly. "I don't need you constantly worrying about me! Winter, y-you need to get a life!" Winter's eyes widened before she growled.

"What are you talking about?" Winter asked loudly, "Your life is nothing but secrets and lies!"

"Says the one who has no past!" Spark replied. "Where are your parents, eh? You said on the first day of high school that you have both!" Winter looked at the Jolteon with a nervous glare.

"And you think you have the right to ask me what's going on in my life?" Spark asked loudly, "Give your head a shake! It's four in the morning, why are you still awake!?" The Jolteon's expression softened for a brief moment. "Why for me...?"

"But I-"

"Stop it, Winter!" Spark yelled, alerting everyone in the house. "Find a hobby, find a pass-time, heck... Find a boyfriend for all I care!" Winter's eyes filled with tears before she ran up and punched Spark's face.

"I hate you!" Winter screamed, kicking the Jolteon's stomach. "You're the only one that I..." Winter grabbed Spark's ear before beginning to drag him. She threw him outside of the house. "Don't come back until the real Spark is there!"

"...Ow." Spark groaned as he heard the door slam shut. He lifted his face up from the ground before wiping dirt off his face. The Jolteon let out a shaky sigh before putting both paws over his eyes.

End of Flashback

"You deserved it." Ace told him. "That beating was so well deserved."

"I know that!" Spark pouted. "I wanna apologize, but none of them want to see me. I'm on my own now."

"Then just do it." Ace told him. "You don't want to lose her, right?"

Spark nodded sadly.

"And you still love her, right?"

Spark nodded again.

"Then go for her." Ace told her. "Currently, you're on a clock. In these situations, you usually have.... I'd give it 24 hours until she loses all affection for you."